Terrorism Megathread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Jul 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. You're confusing me not wanting the topic brought up in this thread as me not wanting the topic to be discussed in general. I know the US govt are giant dickheads, especially when it comes to FP. You don't have to try to lecture me on something I'm already aware of... So please, if this is what you want to talk about, go make a separate thread.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Noo. I edited it out less then a minute after posting, how did you catch that so quick.
    Im not even talking about US specifically. All Im looking for is consistency in these arguments, and I dont necessarily feel youve been consistent. This isnt about lecturing, or ego, or whos right or wrong, I am sorry to say but those are misconceptions on your part.
    Its about approximating the truth. Not 'my' truth or 'your' truth, but facts, like the earth is round is a fact. That fact is not dependent on how many humans chose to acknowledge it, regardless the earth will remain round. Those types of facts I wish to debate. But you don't. You just want a witch hunt. If not then by all means address my previous points Ive brought up, thats how a debate works.

3. Is there any other option apart from IS?

4. Thank you for explaining how a debate works. And again, I do not want this thread to become a debate thread. I just want this to be a place where we post about attacks rather than having multiple threads every time there is a different attack. It's not about a witch hunt. I don't even know what I would gain from such a witch hunt anyways.

What exactly makes you believe that I am in this for a witch hunt?

5. Because how are suppose to 'post about attacks', when we dont know what that means? What do you 'classify' an attack?

6. For this thread, non-state actors.

7. It's amazing only 3 people were killed in this attack.

8. I am not an apologist for anyone. I just don't want airstrikes in this thread, whether they be Russian, American, Syrian, Saudi, Israeli, Chinese, etc.

9. Now that it has been discussed, let's have a bit of respect for the threads original intent.

Terror attacks and direct comments, etc, as in the OP.

• Like Like x 1
  10. No problem Mr. Green, I think we can all see what this thread is about now.

No discussion, no debate, just the OP's agenda.

I'm out and won't be back.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You may certainly discuss the event itself, with your opinions. You can't delve into an off topic discussion of the underlying definitions of who should and shouldn't be considered a terrorist when it is a State type action. If you want to do that, start another thread.

I don't believe the OP has a special agenda, other then current events as they happen.

If you need to discuss this further, you are more then welcome to message me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. As I said I'm out of this thread Mr.Green, we cannot have a debate or discussion when the OP sets rules that suit his own agenda.

I will take your advice Mr.Green and start a thread with no obstacles/barriers to an open debate.

Apologies for putting extra work on your plate cleaning up my shite, I am sure that plate is already overflowing. :)

Peace and love my friend.

• Like Like x 3
  13. #493 Twistedd, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016

14. Bombing in Mogadishu.

15. Grasscity used to be a lot better place to hold a discussion.

• Like Like x 3