Terrorism Megathread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Jul 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. #1 Twistedd, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Use this thread to share and comment on events of terrorism around the world.

The only videos allowed are raw footage and news footage that do not include opinions.
    Tweets are allowed so long as they are factual and not opinionated.
    Keep memes to a minimum.

Please post only about current events of terrorism or suspected terrorism. Unless a past event becomes relevant through a new event, then don't post about it.

2. This thread is gunna be censored or closed within a couple of hours

3. So lets try to keep it civil and show the mods we don't need them.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I assure you that, no matter what any of us think, God's got this. Everything that is happening in the world today has been told about for thousands of years. So if you want to know what's going to happen next, get yourself a really easily readable translation of The Holy Bible and read. It's all there, laid out in black and white and regardless of what you think or say, it's going to happen and it's not going to be long either. I've studied the Bible my whole life and it's clear as bell to me. It desperately needs to be clear as a bell to everybody so you can at least make a choice whether to go to heaven or hell. Eternity is a really long time and I suggest you consider where you're going to spend it. Terrorism is based off lies and ignorance....same today as it's always been. We saw all this craziness coming a long time ago and made preparations for it. I suggest you all do the same. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?"

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'll let this one slide, but I'm gonna make a rule where no videos like this are allowed. We're capable of having a discussion without another person's take on it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Any idea why the other Nice thread get closed? Don't think anything bad had been said.

• Like Like x 2
  9. It's funny that thread got shut down within a few pages, yet other threads (like the recent police threads) are allowed to go on when it's really hostile.

• Like Like x 4
  10. I don't get it - didn't even make it 2 pages. I don't think anything had been said to justify shutting it down.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 TioW42, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Because they prefer it when you hate on cops and white people where no one bats an eye but when you speak something about radical islam everyone loses their mind and call you racist yet islam is not a race and at the same time they're talking shit about white people

• Like Like x 5
  12. Not that you have any right to dictate what people post but why not listen to the opinions of an expert on the matter?

• Like Like x 3
  13. What's happening now has always happened and always will. That has nothing to do with the Bible.

But let me know when Jesus comes back.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Because I want people in this thread to share their opinions, not other people's.

15. What if those happen to be one and the same? Post the link and then back up why you agree and elaborate?

• Like Like x 3
  16. If you want to bring that video's points into this thread, do so using your own words and back it up with more of your own words.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I thought that video was pretty informative, with polls, charts, etc. There wasn't much editorializing or opinions, the facts seem to speak for themselves, but I understand that the person posting it should at least give his or her opinion and not just paste the link.

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

19. 84 dead, 10 of which are children.