Terrorism Fear.

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, Aug 8, 2007.

1. 9/11...Its anniversary is coming up soon. I was thinking.

Blame games have been played for what, 6 years now?

The events that happened after it (like the war in Afghanistan, war in Iraq, war on terror in general), no doubt were ended in some bad decision making.

This is the cause for the whole blame game. Mistakes were made. Everyone was upset.

But I've never heard a single politician apologise and say 'I was afraid!'

People were afraid.

This is EXACTLY like the red fear and the communism craze. It nearly dragged us to nuclear war in the 60's.

I think in 50 or 100 years when historians look back, they are going to see a people that are so afraid, drastic, irrational things happened. Like Iraq. Like Bush.

2. All I know is they're coming for my freedom.

3. Why I'm planning on WWOOFing around the world in the next 3 years or so.

4. america is comin down one day, everybody hates us, its only a matter of time before a great enough force amasses against us. im calling just all out nuclear extermination.

5. Dont count on it. Our government gives other powerful nations lots of handjobs (see: Israel).

Plus theres the whole US military budget thing. We spend 10x more then any other nation.

6. I remember seeing the World Trade Center movie, my mom wanted me to go with her. So being the nice son I am, I agreed. When it ended, I thought to myself, me being completely honest, "that movie really was boring." It didn't have that much of an effect on me. It pissed me off so much that just a few years ago, everybody was all "oh 9/11 is the worst thing to ever happen in american history" and "all those poor people who lost family members," and then they go and pay to see a movie about it. Really bothered me. Even though that may sound a little mean, I apologize. Dont forgot, I didnt want to go, my mom seriously dragged me into it.

7. Scare tactics obviously worked. They still say a fucking plane hit the pentagon..

ARG

8. Fuck the war. It's utter bullshit. America has power, they will use it, whatever the fuck the reason, oil, pride, whatever. Russians did it. Romans did it. Mughals did it. Everyone does it. The greek did it.
    Give power to any human, they will go mad. It's a game my friend. War is a game.