Terrible time smoking lastnight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JakeNBake, Jun 30, 2008.

1. So lastnight my friends call me because they wanted to smoke. So I figured why not? One is going off to UNLV soon and its probably the last time I'll see him. So I get in their car with my bing and we start packing bowls. They have been smoking before I got there so they're already stoned. After about 4 bowls the water is low so i pour some more in and see if I put enough.

Well I put too much and I got a shitload of bongwater in my mouth that tasted like absolute shit. Then my friend spilled more water on him somehow.

Here's what killed my buzz though. The one super stoned friend in the back is trying to light it with one of those auto lighters and as hes smoking he tries to flick it close but some gas gets on his hand and everywhere so he throws it on the ground in the car right behind me and it starts catching fire so I flip the fuck out. I turn around as quick as I can and put it out.

It killed my buzz but oh well.

2. Its not your car, why were u worried about a fire? Let the idiot stoned dude take care of that shit, dont ruin your buzz. hah Though i dont know what the fuck an auto lighter is, unless u mean zippo..

3. umm because they are in a car powered by gasoline

4. lol... yeah why would you be worried about a fire in a car that could explode anytime. ha no man wtf! why wouldnt you be scared of that...and even if it wasnt his car, he shoulda put that shit out! why burn someone elses car and ruin there day just because you didnt feel like puttin it out.