Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible smoking experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FinnaFlyOut, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So I was at a party and probably downed a full party cup of rum within 1-2 hours so I definitely was a little buzzed. I then smoked a joint that I rolled for the first time ever. Everyone that I was smoking with told me it was really good and it hit smooth so I was pretty pumped. I then split 2 1 gram blunts with 4 different people. At this point I was baked, and in hindsight I probably would have been fine. But then someone broke out their bowl, never hitting a bowl before I took the hardest hit I ever have, watching the nugget decrease to nothing. At this point I went into a coughing fit, but recovered. I had a terrible metallic taste in my mouth and weird pressure above my adam's apple, which made me drink water, along with the fact I didn't want a hangover. Then it all went downhill, I puked out about 5 bottles of water all at one time. After I puked I felt great, but knew I overdid it. I puked some more water out later. Only my 3rd time smoking and it was Bubba Kush.

Definitely won't be smoking anytime in the near future.

Cliffs:
    Smoke way too much
    Puke
    Not smoking for awhile

2. Man ive never heard of this happening and ive smoked for 6 years...but damn thats crazy.

3. I guarantee you puked because of the alcohol.

4. Dude it's fine. It was likely the combination of the booze/smoking alot/and the huge hit.

My friend always pukes if smokes alot of normal bowls and then hits a fat rip.

Also in my experience you shouldnt drink and smoke. For me it seems like it counter-acts.

5. 5 bottles of water? No wonder you puked

6. ^^^ This. Sorry to hear about your shitty experience. Don't let it ruin bud for you though. Try it again sober, smoke a smaller amount and see how it goes.

7. I was getting terrible cotton mouth and I can't stand the metallic taste I get after smoking. Plus the weird pressure at the top of my throat (not related to the puking) makes me want to drink water.

8. i bet my ass that you wouldnt have puked if you didnt have all that liquor man...i remember on my birthday last year i also had a very good drunk and i actually had my first adderall experience but then i took a massive grav hit and instantly threw up. sometimes weed will just make you very woozy and dizzy/aware of how much fucking alcohol yet to be absorbed from your stomach and you just puke. let this be a lesson for next time your really drunk :wave:

9. Well there's your problem.

10. #11 Deepsmoke, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The metallic taste was probably from the metal bowl and/or the metal screen in it. Drinking a lot and smoking usually makes me puke unless i manage to pass out first. Fell asleep with my head laying on the toilet seat once, because I puked every time I moved my head.

So if your going to drink AND smoke then I recommend drinking a little and smoking a lot!

11. This is why I stick to beer when I toke. But mostly no alcohol at all. I dont like that wavey feeling after mixing both in heavy amounts.

12. ^ Yess beer is great with bud, i'm not a big fan of hard liquor so...

13. It was the alcohol...pretty damn sure it was.

14. I think I see the problem.

You gotta walk before you run, son.

15. You totally cross-buzzed man. Stick to the grass man.

16. I am sure it was the alcohol, but I was sooo baked. And yeah I don't know what is up with me or if it is normal but fuck I get a horrible taste in my mouth that I can only describe as metallic.

17. In my experience, that happens when you take a big long hit and burn your tongue. I used to mix weed (or hash) with hard liquor as a career choice. It will kick your ass.

If you want to really put yourself over the top, do what you did and then go drink a pot of coffee. I saw god.

18. grass before beer and ur in the clear
    beer before grass on ur on ur ass
    this is why u would have puked, ive done it myself and its because u drank before (not like 1 or 2 beers)

19. There's no way I could have handled caffeine. Honestly I wasn't that bad, I was lucid throughout the whole thing, and remember all of it. My mind and my thought processes were fine, my body was fucked though.

Grasscity Deals Near You