Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible news for a seasoned toker.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganjasly, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basicly, next year (my senior year in high school), will mark the beginning of Random Drug Testing in my district. All students who participate in any extra curricular activities, park on school grounds, or are members of any groups will be candidates for periodic random drug tests that test for alcohol, weed, and just about everything else. Since I first heard about it, I\'ve kind of just been in denial. Most parents dont want it, and there are all sorts of issues and arguments. Unfortunately, the district has studies that show the tests are beneficial, and as long as they keep spouting that bullshit, theres no stopping it. I don\'t know what I\'m going to do, I mean i could go without smoking if I had to... but no drinking?

Here\'s a draft of the policy.
    http://www.ufrsd.net/AHS/hs_random_test_policy.pdf

2. Such bullshit. Let\'s start expelling kids from school for doing drugs! That\'ll teach \'em!

3. yea what are they gonna do expell u because u ahve weed in your system? call the cops, they will have to deal with like 2000 kids, if ur district is big, that show up positive, if you really wanna stop this contact your local ACLU and they will jump all over the districs ass FUCKIN BULL SHIT i hate hearing about this shit, and wantch they wont test anyof the \"good kids\" FUCK im sorry man

4. i heard something like that a couple years ago in my school and they were only testing the people who played sports.
    it was also random and they only picked 1% of all the people who played sports.
    so if yours is anything like that, youve got a hell of a chance to get away with it.

or all of you could go on a strike and fail together, then they\'ll have to drop the drug tests cause its fucking up their rep.

5. If it\'s a public school district, this could probably be overturned in court. Try hitting up the ACLU or NORML to see what they can do or advice they can give.

If it\'s a private school district though, there isn\'t shit you can do about it.

6. That is the most terrible idea ever coming from a school council. I\'ve heard of this happening before in other states- and shit, no wonder kids hate school so much. Testing for illicit drugs like steroids is one thing in sports- but fuck man, let the kids do their thing; weed and alcohol?!. Getting kids in trouble for having fun (especially in their late high school years)- good job school council, definitely UP\'d your rep, not. As for you, you might just do what you have to do, unless your school government gets something together to prevent this from happening. Personally, I would take a stand, and I think you should too- for whats right.

7. If your sernior year of highschool is next year, wouldnt that make you under 18?

8. BUSTED :eek:

9. lol, yea

even if his birthday was in january, he still joined last year. but hey im no mod....

10. He could of stated a year behind. I mean, obviously, he does weed, so its only natural to assume he is slower is school ;).

Haha i just read some of the form. You need a drug test to get a parking pass hahaha.

11. He Smokes weed.

but when i was in gr 11 and 12 i still hadnt passed grade nine, but i damn sure told everyone i was in gr 11/12

12. if ur no mod then yd u have to point it out? give it up let the mods do what they want y do u care?

13. It\'s natural to assume he is slower in school? Definitely not the way to put it man, definitely not.

14. Well I know what I\'d do:

1) Give them a big

[​IMG]

2) Drop out of any extra curricular activities

3) Start parking round the corner (not on their property)

4) Keep toking

15. could have failed a couple times :D

but yea thats retarded and my school said they were going to randomly drug test all athletes and they never gave out one drug test most likely just a scare tactic.

16. I was being sarcastic....notice the winky smiley!

17. Sorry im high, and in super post mode.

18. my schools been doing that for a while except not to those who park. thank god i skateboard and dont participate in any after school specials :smoking:

19. I would just keep smoking and test positive for THC. My parents know that I smoke, they dont like it but as long as I am safe and dont do it while they are around they dont care. What would they do if you tested positive for THC? You would probably have to speak with a cop and the principal along with about 500 other kids. They would soon probably stop testing or caring about marijuana because they want to get the harder drugs.

20. Dude that sucks.... I feel for ya....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.