Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible feeling I'm sure you all have felt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Aug 5, 2011.

1. When you go to look at your stash to smoke, and you see there's hardly any left. Maybe one or two more highs out of it.

It just sucks that it runs out so quick! DAMN IT!

My pill bottle that was full of pot last week, now has nothing but kief and stems....

2. Dude my pill bottle is almost gone too! i have like little less then a gram in there:( I'm out of money for a few more days too it's a horrible feeling

3. Dude that always fucking sucks. But then the next day is better because i re-up :D

4. i frequently face that problem so i smoke whats left and then smoke all my res for a nice relaxation.

5. Sounds like you need to resin hit it!

6. smoke the kief before you smoke resin haha

7. Yeap I hate it.... I've only got one fatty bud left and I need to try to make it last till Sunday night for Breaking Bad. Gonna be tough.... :p

8. You should take better notice and be on the ball. Always re-up before you run out or almost run out.

9. Dont let it come to that bro....re up in anticipation of you running out..steady income is key and moderation while smoking obviously...but I haven't ran out like your speaking of in a loooonng fucking time man..that really isn't even an option for me I would freak out lol..but yea man all about moderation, income, and having a bomb ass vaporizer :smoke: