Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible Edible Experience [Shaking]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chipsncheesef, Jan 22, 2012.

1. So yesterday me and my friend made brownies for the first time. We used 7grams of dank buds cooked into vegetable oil, 2/3 cup and made brownies. I think we had about 1/8 of the batch worth of brownies each, and the high hit me first, then her 30 min later. It started out with a little uncontrollable shaking/twitching, which later turned into really bad twitching, and we both had it. it was a fucking terrible experience, although really high, we both felt like shit, got angered at eachother, and now I have to fix things with this girl if it isn't too late yet. So, why the FUCK were we shaking? Too much weed? :S

2. I twitch when I get real high sometimes and then I get paranoid about other people noticing me twitching haha but yeah its normal just high as fuck.

3. If I try to sit and relax when I'm very blazed, my legs will usually twitch.

4. ya you were just really blazed.

5. Yeah, way too much. You want more like .5g per dose, friend. Too much is not a good experience.

I once split 6.5 g's between myself and best friend. It started out great, we were playing N64 games, and listened to our story-tapes we'd written months ago. Long story short, he went home, couldn't sleep, and at one point was shaking and crying with the thought that his whole family was dead and that his girlfriend's corgi could read his mind. It put him off of eating weed to this very day. As for me, I slept in for a while.

• Like Like x 1