Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible Combination: Weed+Amnesia+Shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nichevo, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, I'm going to warn everyone reading this: I'm still a little high, which means this thread might not be the best or most exciting but I just felt like sharing it with GC.

I probably made one of the worst combinations of the year. I was stoned and for odd reason, decided to play Amnesia. If anyone has heard of, or played this game, you can only imagine what it's like stoned. :smoke:

After being terrified half to death, I felt a shower was in order for some reason. I went upstairs, turned on the shower, was scared for a second due to being alone with the noise of the shower. In the shower it got worse. All was fine, I started to calm down a little. Then, I get shampoo in my eyes. This was probably one of the most terrifying things that has happened to me in years. I was blind, terrified, and stoned which is a horrible combination. :smoke:

Just to make this thread a little less boring, has anyone else either played Amnesia or been stoned for something terrifying? If so, feel free to share. :smoke:

2. What's amnesia? Link if possible

3. Well, for some reason Freddy Kreuger was on my mind when I was high as hell in the shower. The curtains make it a dark shower lol and I was freaking out thinking something could be on the other side of the curtain.

4. When? and were was i?

5. Fuck yea I love Amnesia. Its on steam if you interested. Scariest game I have played, but scary in a, woh, your going crazy, its fucking dark, and shit is moving and making noises kinda scary. That and the occasional monster, which is really fucking scary. And Weed just intensifies all of it. I had to sober up and drink a few beers to get through some of the harder parts. Still havent beat the whole game yet though, some parts are just difficult to do, and if you stay in the dark too long and start going crazy, you kinda just get used to it and it does lose its feel. But its when your going into new areas that freaks you out.

Great game to get stoned and play though, forreal. Gonna give it another run through sometime.

6. That game is scary as hell I can only imagine playing while high

7. Hahah I played through the whole game high as fuck. I wouldn't even touch it while I was sober. Did I mention that I had surround sound headphones on that were turned up to pants-shitting levels? Needless to say, that shit was intense...

8. You are a brave, brave man :smoke:

9. i like to take completly dark showers....focus on nothing but my breathing and the feel of the water.

mmmmmmm:smoke:

10. after a long day of smoking i always freak the fuck out when trying to unlock the door (especially if i forget to leave a light on)haha