Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terrible blunt experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeymctokester, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Went to my friends' and smoked a blunt for my first time today. It was pretty sweet at first, tasted kind of good and stuff. It was maybe 4-5 inches long and as big around as a pen or something, me and my friend smoked it all. Once I was done, I was definitely higher than I had ever been. But then I started to feel dizzy and nauceous(sp??) and laid down to watch a movie with some food. Next thing I know I'm telling my friend man I think I could throw up right now and I just laid there trying to do everything to make myself feel better wishing I could just sober up, and what do you know, I puke all over his couch uncontrollably and finally get myself to the bathroom. I felt terrible and cleaned it up and stuff, but wow.
    After that I was still pretty high but felt a lot better. But I'm definitely taking a while off from smoking.
    I don't think it was because I was nervous or had bad feelings or anything, I was very comfortable and in a normal chill mood, didn't eat anything weird. I have never smoked tobacco before, could it have been the wrap that messed with me? Or what? I've been smoking like 3 months if thats relative...
    Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

2. Probably because it was tobacco...

3. you just got too high bro

4. Definitely the nicotine, stay away from it in the future.

5. it was the tobacco!!

happened to every friend of mine that first time smoked a blunt or a spliff, both which have tobacco. if you don't normally smoke tobacco and blaze a spliff or blunt, your gona get weazy

6. If you aren't used to blunts, they can hit hard. My sister legit passed out the first time she had a blunt. The next one will be easier, just try to take it easy with them until you get used to the way they hit.

7. same exact thing happened to me with about the saem size blunt but i was in the back seat of a car and when i went to get out i fuckin dug facefirst into pavement. everything was fucking weird as hell and it seemed like everything was floating around if i focused on it. then later on that night i was at a concert and i threw up which sucked too.

8. Yeah, I actually think it was the combination of the two.

Having tobacco for the first time isn't usually a pleasant feeling. I think it still makes me a bit nauseated to be honest.

Also, I'm not sure how much you usually smoke, but it sounds like it was probabaly a lot for the two of you, when taking into consideration your guys' tolerances. I feel that this also contributed to your unfortunate stomach contents' ultimate demise.

When I smoke too much, I become uncomfortable, get the shakes, and become nauseated.

So next time, don't smoke past your limit herb-wise, and always make sure to smoke tobacco in moderation.

Happy smoking! :hello:

9. OMG LOL WOW U NOOB I TAKE MAD BLUNTS 2 DA FACE WTF UR PROB LMAO

just kidding, but yeah it was probably the nicotine and tobacco leaf.. personally I love blunts but its all good.

My first time was with a blunt. Didnt get high cause I didn't know how to inhale.

Now I love smoking blunts. Be careful though. They can kick you in the ass.

10. It's definately the tobacco dude there's no reason to quit smoking cuz of this. You'll PROBABLY be used to it your next time. And, even if you're not, just start smoking out of bowls and bongs and shit.

11. roll up a blunt sized joint and see if the same thing happens..if it does..then you should just chill out and ease up your tolerance..if it doesnt..you should just stay away from nicotine

12. YA'LL YANKS R FUCKIN GAYS, LURN TO HANDELL TUBACO.

But seriously, in the U.K. it's very normal to smoke with tobacco and unusual not to and I haven't heard of it being the tobacco/nicotine before that makes someone whitey.

You probably just smoked more than you're used to and whiteyed or "greened out".

13. I also get sick when I smoke tobacco. Well, now it takes me more than it used to to get sick, but still tobacco definately makes me sick and it does quite a few people.

14. Shame, I just had a wonderful blunt to the head on my back porch, just listenin to some Chopped and Screwed Cudi out in the sunshine...Does it get any better than that :smoking:

15. #15 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
    Yep it was definitly the tobacco, no doubt about it. I can't smoke blunts ever since tobacco makes me sick. Like really sick even second hand smoke is offensive to me.

Stay away from tobacco bro, it's just not worth it. Blunts smell more then joints(because of the tobaccy) and may last for a bit longer which is not actually a good thing when coupled with the fact that it smells more.

Btw lots of m friends have reported a nauseous/headache and sick feeling after smoking blunts.
    I remember one time my friend rolled a spliff(joint with tobacco mixed into the green) and after a puff or two I was having and feeling like total shit.

Tobacco is a bad drug and is very damaging to your body, and that is the "high" it gives you, a sick lightheaded ache? Yea it's not worth hurting yourself over

16. I fucking love blunts.

Can't smoke them all day though.. that would be terrible. Im very Anti-Tobacco.

Strawberry Phillies man... OOOOOH. Burns nice and slow. You get sooo fucked up. :wave:

17. that happened when i smoked for the first couple times, they were all blunts my first 5 or 6 times smoking. but 5 people were supposed to smoke this really fat blunt, but it winded up only me and 1 other girl smoked it all. it was a really shitty experience. it happens, and keep smoking blunts! they suck now, but trust me it will get better. keep blazin