Terrible Anti-Pot ad

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Nug420, Oct 20, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrTA3KGJld4&feature=related]YouTube - Banned commercial: Terrible weed commercial[/ame]

High for a night, slow for a month is there slogan. Of course we all know this is just another Anti-pot ad that makes crazy myths about Cannabis and fail to prove it with studies or research. The part that pisses me off the most is to think this might have given someone a false idea about cannabis.

2. What the fuck is this world coming to?!?!

3. i might be crazy but i remember seeing somthing like this on tv when i was in highschool. lol fuckin anti cannabis adds. :(

4. That is the fucking stupidest thing I have ever seen in my LIFE!!!!!!! I think the reason they come up with these ridiculous commercials is because if they only told the truth about cannabis in these commercials that would probably encourage people to smoke because they would realize that there isnt nearly the side effects that the government has been swearing by for decades.

5. At least they called it cannabis.

6. Hahaha I did 10 years of martial arts. If anything, I learned to further humble and train myself in the arts. Fuck this commercial, they don't know the first thing about self discipline.

7. They honestly don't realize that they are providing us blades entertainment. That was funny, because you guys are still drawing blanks. You really don't have any ammo left for us but these little childish segments. I think the worse one yet is the picture of the slug pouring salt on itself. lol

8. If only everyone could be above the ignorance.

9. lol @ the asian martial artists.

sterotyping!

10. Hell yeah. The religious martial artists were the first historicall known cultivators of potent indian hemp.

And I want to add that I'm in school for aerospace engineering and constantly am high in class(I couldn't concentrate otherwise. I have terrible attention problems) and I always get the highest scores...Slow my ass.

11. i was hoping to see that one Ad with the kid take's one hit off a joint,then his like"Im so High! Nothing cAN HURT ME!!!" and his friends like "nnnnnooOOOOO." :laughing:

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqV9LXnBF0k]YouTube - Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle: I Am So High Right Now Nothing Can Hurt Me Marijuana Kills[/ame]

13. yeah that one :hello:

14. shit like that pisses me off...like you shouldnt be able to blantly make lies like that...

15. how did noone notice?

this is from CHINA, where the word for weed and the word for poison are the same, and you get your head whacked off for having a joint :hello:

16. This is my favorite one ever... so many funny parts... only watch when you're high.

TMNT PSA FTW

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjcRQr-EzN4]YouTube - I'm not a chicken you're a turkey![/ame]

17. My dad brought me some silly pamphlet that has a pot leaf and the slogan "now you can respond to hey stupid 10 seconds slower". The retards aren't even that slow.

18. I remember this ad!!! I seriously do, from like 6 years ago!!

19. yeah just keep lying to uor youth. that'll make em love the government more.

20. after the fact, the commercial is kind of funny how he gets smacked in the head... not funny what its saying tho.