Terrarium-Ish Grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by publicservice, Jun 1, 2013.

1. So i searched and didnt find much. The girlfriend and i like plants around the house but we have a small problem: we have cats. Anyone who has a feline companion knows that if its green they eat it. So we went to the store one day and bought this (for lack of a better word) terrarium to stop them from eating our plants. Seems like a good idea. Iys not airtight and the window gets good sun during the day. Im not doing a artifical light grow but will this do the job? Dont mind the other plants the girlfriend sucks at remembering to water. It should be noted my apartment is in an attic and as you would think its about 80 degrees in here most of the day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Inside a terrarium with nothing but what sunlight they can get through a window sounds like a recipe for failure and disappointment to be brutally honest. If your cool with tiny plants that yield next to nothing then go for it. Never hurts to have plants around, just don't expect good results.

3. Fair enough. Im going to keep it as a test still. If anything comes of it ill post it. Anyone else got any suggestions?

4. Are you planning on growing them on a window ledge inside your house? or putting them outside?

5. Inside like this and maybe cutting holes in the back for with small fans for exhaust. You can see ot gets a nice amount of light all day. I cant do outside as much as id like to. The sprouts doing okay so far

Attached Files:

6. Said sprout

Attached Files: