Terracycl plant food?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Taxgirl42O, Jun 1, 2006.

1. I was wondering if Terracycle orangic plant food is any good? My plant is kinda dying because I haven't been able to get any fertalizer its like a month old.. and the closest nursey is REALLY far away so till I can get some better stuff is it ok to use this ??? please help asap:confused:

[​IMG]
    http://www.terracycle.net/all_purpose.htm

2. That weblink describes this stuff as "liquefied worm poop". If it's made from worm castings then it should be excellent. However, it does not list the NPK ratios on the website, and generally I think root feeding is better than foliar feeding.

You can get water-soluble general purpose plant food at any Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc. for just a few bucks. For veg stage you want the first of the three numbers to be higher, and you also want it to say it contains micronutrients. Mix at 1/4 strength to start.

Your plant may not be doing well for reasons other than nutrients. What does it look like? Any pics? What is your pH? How frequently and how much do you water?

3. i have 2 plants that are about 2 weeks old. I just started using this stuff on them and am waiting for the results. I have used it on some eggplant and pepper plants and it seems to make them grow like crazy. I'm spraying the leaves of the plants and diluting some in the water which i feed to them.

4. I have never seen that stuff for sale here, good luck with it.

But why not grow your own fert? I make an excellent fert from Russian comfrey. There is a thread on it.