Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Terp Sauce , THC crystals

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Nov 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. #1 Deleted member 616232, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2018
    I am not sure if I am posting in the right section. I see a section for concentrate tools but not a separate forum for concentrates.

We grew for the first time this past summer. We grew Indica because we got a clone from a friend. I've also been told Sativa doesn't grow well here on the coast.
    We decided to turn almost all of it into concentrates. My friend has a closed loop system and agreed to do it for us. I also got 1 1/2 lbs of frosty trim from my grower last year. My friend said he was turning it into thc crystals and terp sauce. I don't have any experience with either.

I saw the thc crystals in the dispensary. It looked like white powder. What do you do with it? Put it on top of a bowl and smoke it that way?

Is Terp sauce basically wax just a really soupy wax?
    ty in advance and please let me know if I posted in the wrong section

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I don't have experience with either but being uninformed never stopped me from offering an opinion. I love the flavor of terps but for me the taste is so fleeting I wouldn't pay much extra for it. The crystals do sound inviting. I've been a fan of concentrates forever and the last few years I've pretty much given up smoking buds. Whether or not I'd smoke crystals depends on how much more they cost than wax. I would buy them just to see for myself what it's all about even if it cost a lot more. So I would definitely buy the stuff at least once. Shatter is basically a large THC crystal. So is pull and snap, you can see the crystalline structure when it breaks.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #4 Deleted member 616232, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    Yeah, I have never bought either. I told my friend I wanted something like a pull and snap and he called and said he's turning it into thc crystals instead. I felt like he's doing me a favor by doing this for me, so I didn't want to be picky. He makes things for dispensaries with his closed loop system. We tried making BHO ourselves and it's not worth it. I can buy a really nice pull and snap for less than$10 a gram.

I'll report on the terp sauce . I expect to get this stuff pretty soon, cause we gave him the plant about 2 weeks ago.

The sativa trim was vacuum packed for about a year, but I didn't want to open it since I didn't plan to use it for edibles. I was waiting for the right opportunity to use it for something really good. I don't have very good luck with eddibles.

• Like Like x 3
  4. I dab terp sauce/crystals every day so am pretty well versed. The terp sauce is going to have a high terpene content mixed with thc crystals, sometimes they can be big crystals which some people will call boulders, and then other times they will be very small and more uniformly spread throughout the sauce, rather than the large diamonds in the sauce that you may need to break up if you don't want a very big dab. That is great you have someone with a system and the ability to make your own. I generally have to pay about 500 a half ounce, it lasts me a couple months, but by the gram near me it goes for $60+

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you. I can't wait to get it and try it! So you just dab it with the same type of oil pipe you'd use to smoke shatter?

6. Yup if you can dab other types of oil with it like shatter you should be fine using sauce in it

7. I ended up not getting it :( When he delivered it, he had made a slab of the satavia, Alaskan Thunderfuck frosty trim I had, and I had given him our entire purple hindu kush plant. He still said it wasn't enough to make anything but shatter but he made it soft like I like it. But he did run them separately so I have 44 grams of sativa and 32 grams of Indica. Now I can stay out of those damn dispsensaries for a good long while.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Should last you at least a month, eh? That much would last me at least a couple of years. I don't like hard shatter either, for my taste it's perfect when it's pliable and you can handle it without getting your fingers dirty.

9. I thought you guys were talking about "crystals" like the way we all did back in the day when we didn't know they were called tricomes and. But you're actually talking about real crystalline THC (+ other cannibanoids), right? Like cannabis crack basically?

10. Yeah this is the crystals they mean...The crystal looking pieces are basically 95%+thc and the liquidy part is terpenes: [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Holy shit, that’s prettt wild.

12. And damn delicious, love a nice sauce dab. Going to be taking one when I get home in half an hour!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll probably end up giving some away to friends who have a hard time affording their pot habit. Plus my bf/significant other is really a pig when it comes to concentrates. I make the tiniest dabs possible for me so I don't cough my brains out. His dabs are at least 4 times the size of mine. It always pisses me off how fast we go through a gram. I never say a word though because if he wants the majority of his cash after bills to go on shatter, that's his business.

After having men in my life bitch at me cause I smoke too much, the last thing I want to do is argue with him about his consumption.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I take tiny dabs too. My grandson was here for a few months and he took huge dabs and started coughing as soon as he started inhaling. My lungs are too burned out to be irritated by oil vapor so I don't cough.

15. Why didnt the creator (God) hand me a GF like you? Instead even tho I have AS Cannabis is always a problem and argue worthy cause she hates it. Too bad it didn't stop there.