Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Discussion in 'General' started by RavenousDank, Jan 14, 2008.

1. anybody excited?...I'm a big terminator fan, and I'm not all excited, but I think its cool that they are coming out with a show...
    Its coming on tonight...I'll prob end up watching it..after the giants and cowboys match..( go cowboys..right now they are tied at half-time) Hope cowboys make third win ::edit:: fuck, giants just made a interception...damn that game was horrible, waayy too many penalties...sad :(
    :yummy:

::edit::http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLne16FKmQ
    trailer

2. Yeah when I first heard about that show I got depressed. Then I watched the commercial where that very feminine machine uses Arnolds line "Come with me if you want to live." After that I'm not even going to bother watching the show.

3. This man speaks my thoughts.

4. I have to hear the fucking promo for this show like 6 times in 3 hours every day.

It really starts to piss me off...

"You get the guns, I'll make pancakes..."

What kinda bullshit line is that to put in your promo?

FOX blows diarhea chunks splattering against girls covered in vomit.

5. Worrrd

6. that show just pisses me off to no end....it just represents the lack of creativity in todays entertainment industry....every good movie gets at least a sequal and a prequal if not a full trilogy...look how they milked star wars and american pie...and the scary movies have sprouted 100+ shitty movies along the same lines......this is just more bullshit....im tired of all these good movies getting milked to the point where their name is ruined.....

7. I'm pretty sure Star Wars was intended to be a double trilogy from the moment Lucas blew his intergalactic load. Not a Star Wars fan, but I'll respect where its due. Fuck American Pie, though.

8. I saw the pilot months ago and it was decent if you forgive all the apocryphal info and desperate tie-ins (like the line mentioned by Rhythm), I wonder how much of it they reshot though. There was a shoot out in a school classroom before and I seem to remember that getting cut from the premier.

9. I hear ya on the milking crap...its like they don't take into consideration the fact that people will get tired of a million rehaps/remakes/etc... in the video games...look at The Sims...awesome game when it first came out...I played it all the damn time...after the two expansion packs...it got too old..and kinda outrageous when you look at the total expansions...

10. I gave it a chance. I watched 5 minutes of it. Half way into the 6th minute I felt the urge to jump off the third story of my apartment. I feel much better now that im playing video games.

11. I'm a huge terminator fan also, i turned the show on for a few minutes and turned it off lol. It's just not the same as the movies, which are amazing. They'd be much better off putting their time and money into a 4th movie. Wouldn't you guys agree that you'd much rather see how the story continues/ends, rather than Sarah and John run around in a crappy tv series?

12. yeah, but arnold is too old....but maybe if they do some special effects or something...
    yeah, I just plain out forgot about and played some forza motorsport2

13. lol I found myself watching this show after the game.

It's actually a decent show, I kinda like it. (ok, just because the chick is hot... lol)
    but seriously, give it a chance. I've never seen a whole Terminator movie, but I found myself glued to the TV.

14. I probably wont watch this at all since I dont watch much TV.

I havent seen the third Terminator movie though, is that a good one?

15. I'm predicting that this will end up in the junk pile of Fox's many tried and failed shows. Terminator 2 is one of my all time favorite movies though. The overall Terminator plot line is sick as fuck but T3 was shit. I'm not gonna waste time on this show, sounds like it sucked anyway.

16. yes T2 is my fav too, then Its the first one, then its the third one

17. yes T2 is the best

18. I don't watch TV much, so I'm pretty clueless on this show. However, Terminator and T2 are definitely on my list of all-time favorite movies. T3 ruined everything, such a shit fuck movie.

Could someone link me so I could get a clue, as to form an opinion on whether this will be shit or not.

19. show has some nice looking terminators...like the graphic effects

20. Yes T2 was the best and that should have been that last one...3rd one was cool yeah but they should have ended it with T2