Terminator Salvation

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Oddyball, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #1 Oddyball, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg9ooaozu-8"]YouTube - Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

Epic? I have a feeling it might be...

2. #2 Sam_Spade, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    New trailer.

I think this will indeed save the franchise. About time. This is a story arc with so much potential, but has been destroyed by hollywood's commercial machine.

Finally a good writer was put to the task.

Anyways, check it out and judge for yourself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PikCLKj0260&feature=related"]YouTube - NEW Terminator Salvation (2009) - Trailer #3 [HD QUALITY][/ame]

3. looks like it'll be at least decent

4. I hope so. I have not enjoyed what modern mass media has done to dystopian fiction.

5. Gotta admit I had written this series off, might be worth a look. Science Fiction is the eternal goldmine for good movies if executed properly

6. #6 Sam_Spade, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    It needs to come out already. I have no movies to download.

(in a law-abiding manner, of course)

7. Of course.

This should be a great movie, one that I've been waiting for for some time. It also comes out 9 days after I graduate... could be a celebratory theater visit.

:p

8. NIN playing in the background makes it badass!

9. Looks like its going to be badass.

To bad arnold isn't going to be in it, They should have atleast had a small apperance for him, Its going to be good it just won't be the same:(

ARNOLD STOP GOVERNATING AND START TERMINATING

10. I think Arnold absolutely DESTROYED any artistic investment he had in the franchise with that disgusting peice of shit titled "Terminator 3"

I STILL want my money back for that.

11. Well then shouldn't you be a little worried that they brought back the two writers from Terminator 3 for this one? No one knows how much of the script Jonathan Nolan actually wrote, probably just simple rewrites, and well Paul Haggis is a hack, even when he's only allowed to trim and replace dialogue.

Then there's the simple fact that McG is directing.

But I will agree that Christian Bale playing John Connor is an exciting prospect... Have you watched Chronicles of Sarah Conner, Spade? I only saw the first season on DVD but as a devout Terminator fan I have to say that it was pretty good (maybe that's just my crush on Summer Glau talking though)

12. holy shit this movie looks awesome

i knew when i saw bale was gonna be in it it wasnt gonna be no bullshit

13. Looks like it will be worth going to see, I'm not a fan of Bale, but he's a damn good actor.

I'm kinda diggin' on her too, the show is actualy pretty good.