Terminator 4

Discussion in 'General' started by Sam_Spade, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Christian Bale movies are usually very good so im thinking this should be atleast decent

2. I'm pretty sure this is going to be the start of a trilogy.

3. No, it's called shitting on people's discussion.

4. Greetings. I agree

5. What fun is a discussion without differing opinions spaceman?

6. While I agree, a simple juvenile statement of "its lameeee" doesn't really qualify as discussion :wave:

7. The Sarah Conner Chronicles are coming out on DVD this Tuesday if I remember correct. The show is definitely worth a watch. But then again I am a huge Firefly fan, which makes me biases towards anything Summer Glau is in. But it is a really well executed show for the most part and brings the Terminator franchise back into the realm it once used to occupy.

8. This adds absolutely nothing to a discussion either. Why not just post "Look at me! I'm entirely ignorant of what everyone is discussing and proud of it!"

9. Not sure why you are so hostile. Sam_Spade expressed his opinion on how he was excited for the movie, I simply expressed my opinion on how I wasnt interested in said movie. Are you sure you're on the right forums?

:wave:

10. no i was born on 88, i seen the first one and on, i just think its lame cause idk, its kinda hard to explained,