Term Paper: Marijuana syle.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dogseatfood, Jan 30, 2010.

1. So! I'm writing my term paper over marijuana, it's going to the be the best paper that I have ever written, and I write really awesome papers.
    So! when i finish I'm totally going to share it with the GC community.
    Cool? :)

2. Wait till your teacher grades it tho, cuz they can cross check your work with the interwebs

3. Ah! yeah, very good point.
    I asked my teacher, she is excited to here this argument that I'm putting forth.

4. Do a good job and use lots of facts!

Other blades have gone through the same thing so you may want to look at their papers for inspiration.

5. Yeah! thanks! :)

6. You should print it on hemp paper, and then mention some facts about it.

7. Ah! holy dick that's a good idea! thanks dude.

8. Good Luck! I wrote a 10 page paper for Anthro last semester on drugs, mostly the big 3, and how they have affected our entire world. I must say it was actually pretty fun doing all that research, plus i got pretty baked the whole time and watched a bunch of documnetaries. Ended up getting a B+ on it :D.

9. bahah! nice! obama pictures! :D
    I can't wait to write this, I mean I just finished the intro, which is very good!
    Thanks, and where can I find hemp paper?

10. I don't even know where you could buy. Depending on where you live, you might be able to pick some up in a specialty shop?

Or, the internet.

hemp paper - Google Product Search

11. I bet they have it at craft stores. Thanks man! :D

12. im looking forward to reading it. what exactly are you planning on saying?

13. It's just sort of an about. it's hard to explain.

14. I'm interested in waiting to hear it

15. Waiting you say.... *Strokes beard while in a deep thought*

16. Have you finished your paper yet? I would like to read it.

17. #17 gimpy121, Apr 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    I think you should get it edited before turning it in. That way you're sure it's up to par.

(I'll edit it for you:))

edit: I didn't read the date on the first post.. whoops

18. i jus recently wrote a paper about the history of marijuana in our country for a stupid college writing class

idk what i got yet but gl