Tequila DOES make your clothes fall off *fairly epic*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Buddy, fuck off.

I'm actually a very tall motherfucker and I did not run down the hallway screaming.

I wasn't causing trouble, by the way. I may have been drinking, but no one got hurt, no one puked, and I knew when to call it quits. I made everyone leave and in the morning I apologized to the RA if I caused trouble and he said it was not a big deal at all.

And how dare you call me an annoying little kid. I don't go around looking to cause shit on an internet forum. The reason I freaked out is truly because I thought I was going to get a number of my fellow floormates and friends in trouble, as some were underaged.

My education means something to me, so you can fuck off and keep being a silly, childish person. See ya.

2. ...

[​IMG]

3. Funny ass fucking pic. Nice story OP. Funny shit, reminds me when I was in high school

4. Personally, I would NEVER want to drink that much alcohol in one sitting. I would rather keep my composure and not be that guy. But, cheers! College is the best time of one's life....:rolleyes:

5. Well, I received a permenant infraction for name calling.

Ah well.

More tequila next weekend.

6. at your school?

i started a fight at some party my freshman year with a couple dudes, and then like 30 more dudes jumped out on their side, so me and my friends stick as many people as we can before we got tossed down the stairs...

so we were all drunk and pissed, and when we walking to the elevator to go to our floor in the dorms I said something to effect of 'we should kill those fags'... meant as a general derogatory term.. not a homophobic slur..

so the next day the head RA comes to my room and threatens to kick me out of the dorm, and after meeting with campus cops i just had to write a paper...

but still, it was pretty GAY!

7. [​IMG]

8. just stay away from Tila Tequila, she is trouble!

9. #49 Wet Horse Lips, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009

Hahahaha, well I will avoid her at all costs.

If she starts feeding me her namesake, I might get a little rowdy.

Shot of... Booze... with me, Wet Horse Lips.

:eek:

10. I think it's funny how people are saying 15 shots isn't that much. Glad you had a good time OP.

11. lol if you were in my group of friends wed call you "the asshole"

12. Damn, why does every Real Life Story thread today end up in a fight? Everyone must hate Mondays on GC :eek:

See man? You are having fun in College :)

I'm one of the fortunate ones in which that happens alot when I drink and smoke. I remember that I was so high and drunk once I was packing my bowl and I coughed: Weed went everywhere and I died of laughter... So fucked up. Fifteen shots is my limit though, damn...

Sounds like a good time, getting fucked up to the point of not being able to recollect your night is always good every once and a while :D

13. Thankfully I'm not in there, then.

God, I was almost roped into drinking again tonight... it's still an option... hmmm...

14. this is why i dont drink any more.. i always do shit like that except i feel like i made an asshole out of my self instead of being proud that i made an asshole out of myself.

15. I'm not proud of it by any means. But I still don't care. People drink and things can get silly. :p

16. damn... I love hard a.

17. Eh, I can't really speak, as Spaz has posted many "epic" stories. But I absolutely hate getting black out drunk, and not remembering shit. But it's never from just drinking, never ever. It's always been from something else thrown in, usually some MDMA, haha.

But Spaz is all about responsibility. Think about the effect your actions had on others:

Your RA had to worry.
    All those people had to leave.
    You poured booze all over your roomate.
    You almost yacked everywhere.
    And then those around you had to babysit while you bugged the fuck out, and they had to calm ya down.

There's always a cause an effect, and I feel drinking numbs those senses so fucking bad, it should be illegal. Tequila always gets people like that, and it seems when most people see tequila they automatically think: " Chyea! Time to get FUCKKKKED up!"

Responsibility. Thankfully no one got hurt man.

18. lawl freshman. sounds like fun.

19. yo man what uni you in im from T dot.

20. You're proud of that story? You sound like the biggest douchebag. I'm actually embarrassed for you a little.