Tequila DOES make your clothes fall off *fairly epic*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Sounds fucking awesome, least you didn't puke. After 15 shots I'd be wanting to puke.

2. Absolutely, I was bad enough after just two tequila slammers the other night. Although to be fair I'd already had half a bottle of gin and plenty of jaeger :hello:

3. Lol, just because you didn't puke doesn't mean you can't handle your booze. You talk about 15 shots like you can drink more then anyone. And last I checked, they don't make 40's of liquor, but maybe your area is different on that one.

4. They make 40's of every liquor in Canada

5. Ok, I've never been there. Around me, and everywhere I have been its pints, fifths, liters, and handles.

6. sounds epic.

7. The last time I drank Tequila, I woke up in my friend's attic. And I hadn't even been drinking with him that night. Sounds like you had a great night man, fuck all the haters in this thread.

Now that you mentioned it, I drank Sauza Gold that night too.

8. superior much?

9. #29 Wet Horse Lips, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009

Dude, get the fuck out. So I had a messy tequila night. This story was meant generate a few chuckles. And 15 shots is quite a bit. I'm not bragging. Why would I brag about how much alcohol I can drink? It's not an impressive feat. Everyone has a different limit and tolerance. People who turn everything they do into a competetion need to step back and consider their stupidity. Are you telling me you would be able to stand, and function perfectly fine in every aspect after drinking that much? I'm sure, since you're a fucking champion, friend-o. The point of the story is that I was fucked up, and I embarrassed myself, and I can embrace the fact it was embarrassing and have a laugh over it.

If you can't do that, then you my friend are very insecure. That is all.

And yes, they make 40's of liquor. Heck, they make 60's. What? They even make Texas Mickeys. Who would've thought?

10. Haha, good for you bro.

Glad you're having a great time at uni, I cant wait to go next year.

Tequila parties are a MUST!

11. They are an essential component of a traditional university education.

Whereabouts you heading? Any idea?

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV3fYlhRBwI]YouTube - Sublime - What Happened[/ame]

haha :smoke:

13. thats no excuse to be annoying

14. If you're looking for trouble, fuck off.

It is actually an excuse to be what some could deem "annoying".

Clearly you've never been hammered. You're not usually calm, collected and coherent. See that? That was an alliteration. Enjoy your English lesson.

15. Was pretty funny, but i would never do that. Shoulda just smoked the buds and chilled

16. #36 DAT PIFFF, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    i have been hammered and i dont run around and scream and cause trouble like a little girl. clearly youre an annoying little kid waiting for his balls to drop. dont hold your breath sounds like its going to be a while :wave:

name calling and disrespect are against the rules man. Please chill...

17. There were a bunch of girls in my room too, though.

I sometimes get a little withdrawn when stoned, especially around girls.

Next time, I will rethink my strategy and pace myself. Maybe I'll get to fool around. Who knows?

18. Somethin tells me tequila had nothin to do with it...she just had to ask lol

19. And you just fucked yourself.

May aswell sign out now and never come back :wave:

Think before talking shit to someone. Especially when you don't know who they are.

Edit: yes I double posted and realise this so you don't need to PM me about it

20. Get the fuck out of this guys thread if you're just gonna be a prick. Do you search these forums to find threads that you can just go into and insult the OP? If you don't have something to add to the topic, don't post in it.