Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tents

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by srhs, Apr 2, 2010.

1. does anyone know if tents hotbox very well? and is there anything i should do special when hotboxing in general? thanks guys:D

2. depends on the tent but the one i did it in worked well, just remember to bring an ashtray along

3. also be SUPER careful about having any flame source near a tent!!! tents light on fire almost as fast as a match head :eek:. I've never fogged out a tent but next time I go camping I will for sure :). I still have my grandfathers pup tent from world war II that needs to be fogged the fuck out :smoking:

4. Just make sure it's not one of the tents with the ventilation screen at the top. Then it wouldn't work very well. LOL!

5. Smoke boxing a tent is so awesome, I remember doing that when I was 14 and we all just looked at the shapes in the camo print haha

6. Its a pretty cool one time experience. Hotboxing isn't really that worth it because your lungs absorb most THC when you first inhale.