Tent Madness! Sergei's 400W HPS grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sergei, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Have a safe and happy holidays Sergei! :wave: :smoke:

2. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks so. I was afraid I was going to can it out of paranoia, come back on the threads here and start being called CanadianRoor......:rolleyes::D
    So far so good guys, all is well. The cops never came back? :confused:

Thank you Maj! I hope you and your family has a very high and happy holidays!:smoke:
    I gotta stop by your grow after I do a couple of reviews, only peeked in to look at the blueberries for a second a couple of days ago.
    See you around brotha!:wave:

Okay so it has been a while blades, and for that I apologize. I have been very busy as of late, but like I said earlier, thanks to the money I received from selling my tent and light, I have been buying some pretty dank buds. :D I figured it would only be right for me to unjar a few of these bags, take some pics, smoke and write a few reviews for y'all. I mean I guess If I HAVE to, then I will..... for my blades of course:smoke::D
    First up on the block is one of my favorite pickups I have had in a while, Bubblegum!

Smell-
    To be honest, at first I was a quite disappointed with the smell, because before these buds were broken up they had very little aroma, and even when ground the smell was a little more mild than I would have expected. Once ground it smells very sweet, a little sour and pleasant, sort of like rotting fruit. Certainly nothing too outstanding in the smell category, just was not very pungent.

Taste- When smoked, the taste was enjoyable but nothing all too fancy. It hit pretty smooth and had a nice mild, organic woody aftertaste. When smoked out of a vaporizer however, this bud's true beauty comes out. It has an amazingly tangy or sour taste to it with sweet and pleasant aftertastes that will linger in your mouth for minutes on end. This Cannabis truly tastes like Canndybis! A+ flavor that even a bloke from Humboldt could appreciate!:smoke:

Looks/Feel- The buds are a little drier than I generally prefer, and they are kind of brittle, but damn do they kief up! about a Half ounce through my grinder and my kief Catcher was caked full! Upon close inspection the buds are a little leafier than some may like, but even the leaves are covered in a dense frost of trichomes.
    It comes off as very pleasing to they eyes with its variation of color from many shades of green, to spots of purple on most nuggets. The short brown pistils present on the buds show that it was picked at the it's prime maturity and potency. Because they are a little dry, the buds are pretty lightweight and appear to be fluffy, but still remain very dense. I like this plant's bud structure, or maybe it is just a few good bags..... lots of round chunky nuggets:smoking:

High- One of my favorite highs as of late. It is very strong medicine but it is not overpowering, dominated by an intense cerebral buzz, but it also has that kind of body high that just makes you sit there and giggle. It's a pretty good combo in my eyes! One of the things that I notice most when smoking the bubblegum is that it affects my eyes more than most strains. I feel the buzz mostly behind my eyes, and it can slow or blur my vision and even give you "trailing" of vision, almost a psychedellic effect, and because of this it is not recommended that you drive or operate heavy machinery after a good sesh. The minor visual effects also come along with a very spacey euphoric buzz that gets your mind racing, creativity flowing, and keeps the good vibes spreading for hours.:cool: There is no real physical burnout with this strain, no real tiredness or lazyness after smoking, but more of a mental burnout. These meds will make me feel scatter brained for hours after consumption!:laughing:

Price- $370 for 1 Ounce.

Conclusions- This bubblegum is one of my favorite pickups in quite a while. This outdoor grown nugget had an amazing cerebral high that felt almost borderline psychedellic in effect. The buds look fantastic and the taste was certainly something to marvel. I would consider this a grade A buy, even with the terrible prices in my area, and this will go down as a top 5 buy this year!

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Same bunch as top, just different white ballance on camera and flash.:smoke:

3. mm, i don't think you ever have to worry about that ;-)

Anyhowz,

Merry Christmas Sergei!

I trust you'll leave a few of those nuggets on a plate for Santa and Reindeer?

4. LMFAO what are you soo afraid of? do you live in townhomes or apartments? without probable cause they cant even begin to get a warrant or search your house. Who would have known you had the plants?

You just got too scared, cmon three towns away? :bolt:

Stupid sherrif was probably going to serve your pappy a warrant or something. Prolly nothing. Keep growing.

5. Thanks to the NDAA passed on New years eve allowing the government to basically "Search and seize" without a warrant, and hold American Citizens without a trial.
    Welcome to America...... And in my Lovely state, I'm taking no risks.....

6. Hey Guys I just have a quick question for y'all about attitude.
    I chose to pay for my big purchase with a money order...... it didnt really give me any directions though.... Who do I send the MO to? how do they know that it is for my order?
    Just trying to get my "Lucky 7" Beans! :smoke:

7. hey hey bromacho!!! did you get the info you needed? certainly don't want you to miss out on this one....

8. I am pretty sure that when you are checking out there is an option to select money order..... not sure what happens from there but I believe an option to print your order form will be there with an address....

I think this is the address you seek however.
    Cannabis seeds Contact Us

The Attitude
    PO Box 803
    Ipswich
    IP3 8XZ
    United Kingdom

9. make it out to the attitude bro lol,:smoke: ...and them passing that shit welp was some old bull shit,id like to gag factor miss obama while the mr watches helplessly..is that wrong ;):D lol