Tent Madness! Sergei's 400W HPS grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sergei, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Whaaaaattttt!? a straight up tractor trailer grow house?! Thats friggin insanity!
    I'm actually pretty sure the DEA busted somebody in my state who was driving around in his little Tractor Trailer. The police stopped him and founds dozens of flowering plants in the back of his rig...... so close yet so far.... and so stupid! ;):D

So you are saying i have to go back to the hydroponics store.... AGAIN!? Please don't make me! Pleasseee! That sounds like a good soil mix for starters though. After all the light warrior is like 50% perlite, and not much else. I was thinking of putting a VERY light amount of guano in the soil and mixing it in. Just enough so that it has the nutes it will need in the first couple of weeks, but maybe I'll just go back and get some of that FFOF.... idk. I like experimentation, but i've seen your ladies, and I know, your method works.:smoke:
    Thanks again for the tips brotha!

Yeaaahhhhh Budddy! Welcome DurteeDee!
    I think we got room, and if not we shall make some for you brotha! Thanks for coming in and checking out my first attempt at an indo run!:smoke:
    I checked the two beans this morning. Quite a bit of swelling going on here, but no little white rooties popping out yet. Take your time girls, I'm in no rush!

So my GC blades and bladettes! I have a question for you.... Anybody know where I could pick up some Pre98 Bubba Kush seeds? It has kind of been a dream of mine to grow Pre98 for years now..... such a winner!

2. #22 Ozzie_x, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Cali Connections has P98BK.... I bought a 6 pack of fem's for ~$100 :eek:

:devious: I think I have 3 beans left...I could play secret santa! :p

EDIT: They're out of stock... :poke: Sergei, shoot me a PM dooood

3. I was just going to say they are out of stock :(
    But hey, this santa likes to make trades:poke::ey:
    Ill shoot you a PM this evening. I have class till 9. BAHH!

4. 9 in the evening!?? Damn dude! Not Chill!

Trades ey :ey: I like the sound of that!

I work till 7:30 so that'll be good, I'll just be getting done watering my ladies and (hopefully) gents.

5. Yeah man thats what I'm saying.... its all good though, I get Mondays and Fridays off, so four day weekends? That my friend is a pretty chill deal.
    Best of luck with all of your ladies and I'm praying for nuts at your house.... wait. what? :confused_2::bolt:
    Sending you a PM now mah dooo00000oO0d.

6. :wave:

I found my seat! [​IMG]

7. PUSH LITTLE EMOTICON! PUUUUSH!
    Welcome Tdubbya! Thank you for joining my humble little grow! I hope to give you some high quality entertainment :wave::smoke:

Just a quick update for you all!
    Both the Bubba Kush33 and the Critical33 popped out roots yesterday, so now they have been transplanted into a 4x4 inch planter full of Fox Farms Light warrior soil that I mixed with a LITTLE extra Great white roots myco, a minute pinch of Sunleaves Mexican Bat guano, and another minute pinch of Sunleaves Indonesian Bat guano. When I say Minute, I mean tiny, like a likely unmeasurable trace.
    Put them under the 400 watt, and now I wait for the sprout!
    Hope you all have a good day!:wave:

8. #28 sergei, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    I am about to tear this fuggin tent to shreds!:mad: Never been so angry with a piece of grow equipment. It came without literate directions, and what I can read of them makes no sense! I cant get the piece of shit together. AGGGGHHHHH!:mad::mad::mad:

I think I need to take a couple of those blue pills, cause right now I cant Pitch a tent for the life of me....

9. Take it slow man...

Build up the supports and then wrap the tent around them.

Take pics if ya need to.

I remember my first tent! :p :poke: :laughing: But in reality, it took me like 3 hours to put up the tent in my apartment..

10. I've got 3 different brands of tents... slap up some pics! :D And take another hit.... that usually helps! :laughing:

11. hahaha 4 hours later and the tent still isn't up.... I have had to get up and walk away from it multiple times so I didnt just stomp it out!:laughing:
    I did just as you said, but the tent part.... well it just doesn't fit... like at all. :eek:

I tried a whole bunch of different times to take it down, and put it back up..... no dice.:(
    If it takes you 3 hours, its gunna take me 3 days! haha Check out my pichaaaasssss below.

You got it dude! I mean doctors orders I guess!:confused_2::bongin:

[​IMG]
    So close yet so far. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
    [​IMG]
    It is completely snug on top. but this is where the issue is, on the bottom.... and when I tried to pull it down a bit.... well shit.
    [​IMG]
    Gunna have to fix that ASAP.... I really dont want to ruin my grow with light leaks later on.
    [​IMG]
    And It came with this tear..... wtf...:mad:

Thanks in advance for the help blades!

12. Cheap tent off ebay? :confused_2:

Sucks about those tears man!! :eek: Some good tape might be able to help ya there...

Keep working with it. make sure all the fittings in the corners are completely locked in. ya almost got it.

13. So far no dice.... may have to saw down some poles tomorrow :confused::(
    Also, even with it kinda opened up, the temperature is 92 degrees in the tent!:eek: Wtf man! this is garbage!!!

14. damn they gota be some real true sunzuh bitchi'z to give you a ripped tent,bastid'z

15. Is that in an aircooled hood?

You'll need to run the heat out of the tent thru ducting...

I thought you had an inline fan and shizzz.... :confused_2:

16. hahaha I think it is an air cooled hood? :confused_2::hide: NOOB!
    I have an inline fan and filter en route from HTG supply, just hasnt come yet. Jumping the gun FTW!

17. Is it a bat wing reflector or is there glass involved with your hood?

18. Fix it all and go, Serg! Hahahaha.

19. It is just a thin reflective aluminum hood, and there is no glass, so bat wing.

doing it brotha! got the air temperature problem solved.... just had to open my closet door.... lol But I have the whole weekend to saw down the poles. no big :smoke:

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYMyxTFwuz8&feature=share]Careful with That Axe, Eugene - Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii - 1972 - HD - YouTube[/ame]
    :metal: