Tent intake question :)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by biggg bassset, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hello all!

I have jut upgraded to a 1m x 1m x 2m and the current couple of plants seem to be loving the new space :)

I'm currently just using a 100mm PVC angle as a passive intake even though the intake hole can go to 240mm

My question is would it be a better to either..

1. Leave my small passive intake if it's sufficient for the tent size and not so powerful exhaust fan ?

2. I have a 150mm fan that I could hook upto an equally sized PVC angle and use an active intake ?

3. I could use a 225mm PVC angle that would fill the intake hole and use that as a larger passive intake compared to what I am currently using ?

Help very much appreciated :)

2. Well i don't speak metric but as far as intake goes you should just go with passive intake and upgrade your exhaust, no sense in having all that clutter if you don't need it.

but if that's not an option you should just use one of your small fans for a second exhaust

sorry, I have no clue how big a meter is so it's hard to tell right now

3. [quote name='"Keep it rolling"']Well i don't speak metric but as far as intake goes you should just go with passive intake and upgrade your exhaust, no sense in having all that clutter if you don't need it.

but if that's not an option you should just use one of your small fans for a second exhaust

sorry, I have no clue how big a meter is so it's hard to tell right now[/quote]

Haha all good I wouldnt know where to start with inches and feet :)
    I think I'll just go with the small fan pushing air in option

Cheers :)