Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. just my 2 cents...in vegg. i keep my bb's at ph of 5.8-6.0...if 5.5 mag will be locked out. of course, starting at 5.5 with an upward swing to 6.1 then ph back down is fine too. but sitting continuously at 5.5 will lockout mag. and cal seems to go hand in hand.

badass update:hello: lovin the even canopy on the ww. when are you gonna switch the slh and lsd to 12/12?

what kind of meter do you have?

2. even now, i am almost a month into flower, and i tried to lower starting ph to 5.5...but within days they showed signs of cal/mag deficiencies...so surprising this late in flower and it is so important. i thought lowering the ph would assure the availability of p and k...the most important and used nutirents ?? maybe the Blue cheese is a hog too. she seems to be a realcal/mag hog in flower.

3. JESUS christ, that Sour AK is so tall!

Yeah, one of my SLH's was a slow starter too, then (now) she started picking up the pace. I love the plants appearance. It's so exotic yet elegant in my opinion.

4. Thanks for the input Joe... Once I flush and initially add the nutrients and pH to 5.5, it usually climbs over 6.0 by the next day and I bring it back down to 5.5. After the first days initial climb, I will bring it down to 5.8 and see how things go.. Thanks again!:hello:

I plan on switching the SLH and LSD once I get some more room in my tent, its a little too full in there at the moment but I should be harvesting 2-3 plants in the next 1-2 weeks. Not sure who I will put in first though.

And I use these meters:
    [​IMG]

Yeah man, I tried supercropping the SourAK and two days later they stood right back up:confused: As I am typing this I just realized I shoulda prolly tied them down after bending? So stupid:eek:

I love SLH:love:

5. i use that same exact meter. i love it. they can both stretch alot if ur not sure of pheno...may keep em short. it is always nice to put 2 in together same day. ease of remembering and record keeping. watering...etc.

6. Yeahhh I love these meters too, but I made the mistake of not regularly calibrating my first set, and when I went to go do it for the first time in over a month, they both crapped out on me. Got them replaced for free though. After seeing how much the grow shop marks them up, I didn't feel bad:D

I expect them to both stretch a lot, but I am hoping the training/pruning I am doing will help to disperse the energy:confused:

Either way, the LSD should be a great yield and the SLH a great smoke. I am anticipating the SLH the most, and shes the furthest out still:mad:

7. Here is a pic of my OG#5 @ day 10 of 12/12. She had 44 days of veg from taking the cutting before switching to flower and by the looks of it she should be a monster!:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't she perty?:cool:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. looking real nice Subbd. Gotta love slh.

9. Glad to have ya aboard buddy!:wave:

10. Man, nice little set up :wave: Subbin' for sure :D

11. Thanks man!... its an f'in party:metal::D

12. Hell yeah she's gonna be a monster. I counted like 14 tops from that top view picture. SAWEEEEEEET.

13. hell yeah!!! puttin in work over here. That fine lady is bringing back fond memories of the og i used to have. my buddy is keeping an original clone for me, but he has mites at his house:eek: sucks.

May the bud gods be with her on her journey to the promised land!(that would be your lungs):D

14. Awwww yeah! Now I am fighting for the soul surviving clone that is struggling:D

Just got back from the grow shop... got me some bio flores and rhizotonic... Gonna play around with them in the DWC and possibly switch over to canna entirely depending on how I like it.

Anyone have experience with the Canna line?

I also picked up another air stone for the DWC to really get some bubbles going in there... I think its a 7.8lpm pump. Some superthrive, calibrating solution etc etc.

My wife is not going to be happy when she realizes I took over another one of the kitchen cabinets... she already doesn't have a closet:rolleyes:

15. :laughing::laughing:

But only person i know off hand was deacon i belive.. and if it was him and canna that he used i think he said something about a PH buffer that took some getting used to. .02 :wave:

16. Soo yeah I just PM'ed Deac about ten questions:D :eek: :hide:

I added the Rhizo to my DWC and it rose the pH from 5's to 7's, had to add about 3tsps of pH Down to fix:eek: The PPM started at 450, I didn't even wanna know how much the pH Down raised it so I didn't test. I'm addicted to the rush I guess:):yummy:

17. I had mentioned in a previous post that I had assembled quite the ghetto-cloner.

Here it is... and the only reason I am posting this disgrace is because somehow they are surviving:confused:

I used a small Tupperware container, foil tape, an old cheap air pump I had laying around and neoprene/neoprene I had from my AC unit. That is it. Everything was rough cut, used regular tap water (that sat out), with no additives. No air-stone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How are they still alive??:confused::eek::D

Attached Files:

18. wow. and the roots are all white and healthy lookin. great pics...very educational. why dont you try to put them in some soil/coco. are you givin em any nutes? lol good stuff bro. love it!!:D

19. lol for nutes they are getting the 90ppm in my tap water:laughing:

I plan on throwing at least two of them in soil today or tomorrow....

20. Yeah, the one on the left is a goner. You might be able to salvage the other two by putting them in some soil.