Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Yes, very similar leaf structure to my SLH. Sharp, jagged, sativa, exotic..Yours is nice and perked up too, good job! Here's a pic of mine, sorry it's with the LED so the colors are wild.

But you can see how big some of those leaves are for it's size. It's been LSTed twice, sooo...yeah. Fairly bushy. The newest tops on the left, and the original top on the right, with the biggest leaves under it.
    [​IMG]

2. Very nice man.... do you know where her peak with ppms is? What she can handle? After my first incident of over-nuting at 300ppm, I am playing it safe....

3. Lol, I've been playing it safe too...so I guess I can't answer that. The most I've pushed her was to 250ppm. And thats here in early veg. She's never gotten more than 1/4 strength nutes.

But, I've had her runoff tested at 1200ppm! It think that's due to the Earth Worm Castings in my soil though, rich in nutrients. My soil mix tends to start off high like that then drop down in a couple weeks. I've heard you can't burn plants with EWCs so maybe thats why she didn't show any burn with such a high runoff ppm.

I do plan to try and push her a bit though once I hit flower. But overall every journal or report i've read on her is that she's a light feeder, so I'll be doing so with hesitation. You just reconfirmed it for me ;)

4. Yeahhhh so I flushed my SLH (in hydro) and upped the ppm from 300 or so to 470ish and its showing signs of over-nuting. She is 5-6 weeks old and still sooo sensitive! When I used Fox Farm nutes, the pH was relatively stable, to the point where I did not need to adjust anything for 7+ days. Now that I am only using Canna's Bio Vega the pH climbed from 5.5 to 7.3+ in one day. I am guessing that is how oragnic's work??

I really do not want to run with anything other than organic nutrients in a hydroponic setup, seeing as that is where any and all flavor is coming from. Is there another pH down substitute I can add besides the "chemically" pH Down? That is effective w/o raising ppm so much?

On a good note, my White Widow is looking NICE! because of the scrog, its a bunch of medium size buddz though. Very Frosty.... Looks like trimming will be a lot of work:mad: And even though the screen is only 16" wide, having that makes is hard to mingle/fit/live/penetrate with the other girls. My take is that if you have one Scrog, then they all need to be scrogged, and have similar stretch/attributes.

Also, OG#2 I did not top, but I did LST (slightly) and her main cola is the same height as a 24oz can of beer, but wider. Those are the types of buddz I like to grow! F that white widow scrog shit!

5. the canna nutes i used ta run had some kind of built in ph buffer which would raise my ph..drove me nuts till i figured it out:smoke:..sounds like super lemon haze is a good one ta run organics on

6. "used ta run" --- what do you use in hydro now?

I really want to smoke the SLH and its months before that will happen. I dropped another seed in soil in case I have to wait on this hydro.

You know you are addicted when: you salivate over the thought of smoking marijuana, months before it will happen.:devious:

7. Dank doggie, makes me wanna strip my plants naked as hell.

8. Make sure you are gentle and treat them like ladies. Don't be too rough.:D

9. Fuck that...get freaky with them! [​IMG]

10. HAHHA thanks for that!:laughing::cry::laughing:

11. I wouldn't worry too much about the PH down, it's the most stable out of all the alternatives you'll find. But in case you're still interested you could use: Lemon juice (just buy a lemon and squeeze it) or Vinegar (white distilled).

12. i run coco now which is somehow considered hyrdo....i used ta run the canna a plus b nutes..still love the rizo...but i have better results usin' dutch masters gold bottles now:smoke:

13. #93 Buddz 83, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Hey everyone.... I figure it is time to pull out all the ladies for a photo shoot:rolleyes:

Been a little pre-occupied with life for the past week or so, I apologize for the lack of updates.

(Inspired by Deacon's update:D)

This is what is going on in my Flowering Tent. From oldest to youngest:

White Widow, 67 days of 12/12, 27 veg from seed
    [​IMG]

OG#2, 54 days of 12/12, 24 veg from cutting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OG#3, 47 days of 12/12, 31 veg from cutting
    [​IMG]

Sour AK, 40 days of 12/12, 27 days from seed
    [​IMG]

OG#4, 22 days of 12/12, 32 veg from cutting---notice how much larger she is compared to the previous OGs. Its amazing how much of a difference calibrating your pH meter makes:eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LSD#1, 14 days of 12/12, 34 veg from seed
    [​IMG]

Her leaves look extremely healthy!:yay:
    [​IMG]

OG#5, 10 days of 12/12, 44 veg from cutting
    [​IMG]

I plan on phasing out the OG. I do not care for the long flowering time, and I am much happier with the way my LSD performs.

In my veg tent I have Super Lemon Haze and an LSD I am vegging until I harvest at least my White Widow and OG#2. They have already been going for over a month and will hopefully be monsters by harvest time!:eek:

At some point tomorrow I will upload pics of my veg tent and my seedling/cloning box. I made a ghetto version of Budslingers DIY clone machine. When I say ghetto, I mean it! I am waiting to see if it works before uploading pics though;)

Attached Files:

14. And an overview of the entire tent:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Looks like you are going to have some killer bud man!

16. Thanks for the kind words Eng:D:wave:...

I posted a different reply last night but its not showing up now:confused::confused:

I think it was something like:

Going forward I really have to keep my plant count under 6 in that tent, esp with the longer veg time I am giving them.

I just really had to get something going after not harvesting anything for nearly two months!:eek: No one should ever have to go through that.:smoke:

17. Well my ghetto cloner seems to be quite the piece of shit, everything dead.... OH WELL!

I love when something doesn't work out, I can throw it away and d it even better...

anyways..

In my tent all I have now is the Super Lemon Haze in a bubble bucket and an LSD:

[​IMG]

-----

The SLH has been going since July 27th, which is much too long considering her progress:rolleyes: I was having real issues with how high to keep her ppm, but I think I have her dialed in a little better now.

I flushed the SLH and gave her 3 gallons with a total of 6mls CalMag and 3 tsp of Bio Vega... a little pHup to get her to a pH of 5.5 and her ppm is @ 400-420. I will let you know how this works out.

[​IMG]

---

As for the LSD, she has been vegging since July 20th and I am happy with her progress considering the amount of pruning I have done... I topped after the 7th node and am trying to get the canopy even before flowering. I want her to be a monster yield. I currently have her in a 3gallon smart pot, and am looking to put her into a 7+ gallon pot when I switch her over.

Today I fed LSD with 2mlCaMg, 1tsp of Big Bloom and 2ml of Grow Big. This is only the second time giving her a small dose of ferts. 400ppm or so, which she can handle easily! I am real happy with how the smart pots are working out, but I can definitely see why a larger pot would be easier by cutting back on watering.

[​IMG]

---

I plan to pick up a bunch of stuff on my next trip to the grow shop, including some Rhizotonic! Very excited to add that to the mix:D:yay:

oh, just to mention, I am only using a total of about 160 watts of CFLs in this tent:eek::cool:

Feedback greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

18. loving the widow ! lookin good

19. Thanks Arn:) She doesn't have the largest colas because of the Scrog but they sure feel dense and heavy... Gonna be chopping her shortly. She is apparently two weeks overdue. I have been flushing with molasses the past two weeks.

20. i think she looks amazing. widow can always go a little longer it does it some good in strength. i love how bushy she looks a lot of people always want the top cola to look good but if you even her out ya the bud may not be as massive but overall your getting more bud and pushing her to full potential [​IMG]