Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Thanks man! Its finally getting to the good part:D

2. Hey Buddz,
    I dont know if you could help me a little... I know you dont cut your fan leaves unless they come off easely. But for my op, do you think it would help the lower buds to develop if I trimed a few of the top fan leaf?

3. I really do no prefer doing any pulling of healthy fan leaves during flowering, but if you are going to, keep it to a minimum.... a couple here and there.... never more than 10-20% at a time(roughly).

In a perfect world, you would train them while vegging in a way that when they stretch, the fan leaves are not blocking...

Another factor to consider is you are using CFLs, and they do not have the penetration that an HPS would have... from overhead that is... but you have the benefit of being able to position the cfls in a way that they could get at the side and lower buds... right?

What is your total wattage being used for lighting? Maybe increase that with side/lower lighting, before you trim any fan leaves... otherwise, keep it to a minimum

4. My wattage is very low... Total actual watt is like 100watts. I cant really setup lights on the side cuz theres no space... (Ill have to do major upgrades for my next grow...) I think ill go with a very little strategic trimming and see what it does.. Thanks for your opinion/help

5. No problem man, I am by far no professional, but I haven't killed any plants yet.:D:rolleyes::p Glad I could help!

6. I went ahead and chopped my Burmese Kush last night at day 51. The breeder estimates a 53 day flowering time, so I was right there.... honestly, I could not wait any longer!

It is verrrrry hard overpaying for shitty weed when you have a garden flourishing in your closet:rolleyes:

Wet weight is 295.9 grams / 4 = 73.975 / 28.5 = Dry weight ~2.596oz.

I was not really expecting too much from my BK honestly... Her colas were about half the size of my OG, which makes me even more excited to harvest OG:metal:

Which I will be able to wait for, having a couple ounces to tide me over:bongin:

On a plus side though, BK yielded some very dense buddz covered in trichomes... Her OG/lemon smell started really coming out during the last few days of flowering...For which I am extremely grateful, because for a minute there she was smelling like shit.. I mean: pungent.

Personal Note: Growing Marijuana has decreased my Amstel Light consumption by over 50%. They have been a regular part of my life for quite some time now. But, when lights come on at 6pm, I want my head to be on perfectly straight. I could run a kitchen, or manage a health store under the influence, but I can't tend to the garden, the way the deserve... Just another win for weed IMO:D

7. Nice bro! Get some of that BK when cured so I can see what I'm gonna get. 

8. Heyyaa Joe, glad you stopped by:wave:

9. Pics of your harvest coming.....soon;)?

10. I honestly used to go through a case to case and a half of Heine's every week too man. Haven't had a beer in 3 months I bet and I don't miss it a bit.

Congrats on the harvest...keep growing!

11. #52 Buddz 83, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    Hey Gix, no pics of the harvest yet, but here are some of everything else I have going on... Much more impressive than the BK IMO:D

Pics #1,2 are OG@ day 60 of 12/12 - ~10 to go... The extremely yellow leaves have been dropping like crazy! I am going to give her a final flush in a day or two and then chop once dry... These colas are more than double the BK.... and she is not nearly as health as BK was... well, I guess, what determines health:confused: I think fat colas are healthy regardless of yellow leaves:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic #3 is OG2, day 40 of 12/12
    [​IMG]

Pics #4,5 are OG3, day 33 of 12/12 (best OG of the bunch, besides OG4, too young still)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics #6,7 are OG 4, day 8 of 12/12... I have learned it is really best to top OG... Now I am experimenting with how many tops is best;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics #8,9 are White Widow @ 48 days, Breeder says 55, but not being established after a transplant and pH issues delayed flowering (I think). She looks like she will be quite frosty in a couple weeks...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pic #10 is a side by side of WW and Sour AK... Sour AK is day 26 of 12/12 and was put into flower at a verrrry young age... stretched for the first 20 or so days and just began flowering a couple of days ago. She is 42 inches tall and she may still hit her growth spurt...
    [​IMG]

If she just began flowering after all of that stretching, then what happens when the typical week 3/4 stretch arrives???:confused:

IN VEG: 2 LSDs @ 32 days, 1 OG @ 38 days, 1 SLH - Struggling in a Bubble Bucket, not sure her age... irrelevant:) 2 clones of LSD and 3 clones of OG all taken on 8/18 and I just popped another SLH seed, in case thing dont work out with my DWC.... ENJOY:wave::yay::smoking:

...and thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and I will try to get some pics of the BK harvest, regardless of the fact it was only 2.6oz... but I had to quick dry two stems... like I said before, I have a serious problem paying $50-60 when I have a garden in my closet!

Attached Files:

• OG1.JPG
      OG1.JPG
      File size:
      370.7 KB
      Views:
    • OG1a.JPG
      OG1a.JPG
      File size:
      419.4 KB
      Views:
    • OG2.JPG
      OG2.JPG
      File size:
      347.6 KB
      Views:
    • OG3.JPG
      OG3.JPG
      File size:
      378.1 KB
      Views:
    • OG3a.JPG
      OG3a.JPG
      File size:
      381.6 KB
      Views:
    • OG4.JPG
      OG4.JPG
      File size:
      367.9 KB
      Views:
    • OG4a.JPG
      OG4a.JPG
      File size:
      415.9 KB
      Views:
    • WW.JPG
      WW.JPG
      File size:
      380.2 KB
      Views:
    • WWa.JPG
      WWa.JPG
      File size:
      391 KB
      Views:
    • WWSAK.JPG
      WWSAK.JPG
      File size:
      366.8 KB
      Views:
  12. Things look most excellent over there. The leaves are supposed to yellow and "foxtail" and then fall off. At the end you want to stop feeding the plant and let her eat the fans leaves until chop time. I you're chopping in 10 days start flushing now. My 2 cents ;).

13. Ya know, I fed OG1 nothing but Molasses for 2-3 waterings, thinking that I was going to harvest it sooner. Then looking at it yesterday I figured I would give it one more shot of flowering nutes, trichomes didn't seem to be showing themselves as much as I'd like....

Do you use flushing agents or just water? I use sledge hammer and bring the runoff down equal to what I am watering it with... I've heard it will be fine to harvest within a few days following that?

I have done it this way in the past before and never experienced crackling nugs usually associated with improperly finished plants. We shall see!:D

14. Flushing OG1 now.... f*cker:D:eek:

15. 5 days after a complete flush with sledgehammer, down to a ppm in the 100s, I chopped OG#1 @ 65 days of 12/12.

With the extra space I added another OG plant into my flowering tent... Which has been vegging for well over a month. I FIM'ed her in a few places, topped her, etc.

Going forward its gonna be less plants, bigger size. I just needed to get something started!

Here are pics of OG right after harvest. I am happy with her results after 26 days from seed and a few set backs:smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. Great job Budz:hello::D!! Frosty:).

17. Thanks man. Its hard waiting the 65 days but its worth it.. They really packed on the weight in the last week.

Next in line to harvest is my Scrogged White Widow. She is at 53 days of 12/12. Breeder says 55 days but I give her another ten days or so....

18. Great job bro!!:hello::wave: I s that how you usually flush? still tryin to get my flushing in soil down. been flushing for a week, still no yellowing of leaves.

19. lookin' sweet buddz.....what cut is that on the og..who's the breeder..looks ta be good yeildin' for og..some are twigs and popcorn...and its gotta be awful dam good for me ta grow those:smoke: