Tent full of: Buddz 83's Perpetual OG/LSD/SLH, and more - Fox Farm Style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Buddz 83, Aug 13, 2011.

1. 500cfm and setup exactly as you described, that way the heat from the light stays away from the fan... works really well... Glad to see you made it over here!

I just transplanted my youngest OG into a 3 gallon smart pot, another couple weeks and she will be going into the flowering tent...

Putting OG#4 into the flowering tent tonight, going to try and find a way to make her fit:)

I have a Sour AK that I put into 12/12 over two and a half weeks ago, juusssst starting to show pre-flowers, and already taller than my girls that are just about done:eek: I am not sure whether or not that is a good or bad thing yet:rolleyes:

2. Hey guys, I haven't puts any pics up in a couple days so I figured while my flowering ladies slept, I would throw up a few of my veg tent.

The first pic is a spot on one of my LSD plants. They are in a combo if 75% Ocean Forest, 25% Light Warrior. They are 26 days old and have not received any nutrients besides that already in the soil. Her sister, which has lived under the same exact conditions, has no spots what so ever.

Is having a spot like this, here and there, common? Even in the healthiest of plants? Am I being anal or is there something going on here?? I want to grow a perfect plant one day:D

The second photo is of OG#5... She got burned a little when I transplanted her the first time. I just put her into the smart pot yesterday, and threw in a little lime (<1tbsp).. Are those spots calcium deficiency (which shoulda happen for 6 wks with Ocean Forest) or Potassium lockout, but she hasn't been fed anything?

#3 is the OG, #'s 4,5 have all three, the OG, and the two LSDs... one topped, the other not. The LSDs will be getting transplanted next watering... considering going to a larger size smart pot too.

Attached Files:

3. might be the start of cal/mag def..i would foliar feed ...32 ounce water..1 1/2 tables of dolamite in bottle.....shake well..spray the affected plant at lights out..if it helps..treat the others;)

4. you the man:D

5. Hello bud! 

Looks like you got things in hand! Don't worry about the LSD she will come good.

Here's the end product off my last harvest last week. Dried in the shed for 6 days. 

AMS on the left.
    Budda syrup in middle.
    And Barneys LSD on the right.

Happy toking. 

Attached Files:

6. That third jar on the right made me sigh:D I can't wait to have my own on of those again.... gonna be a while for LSD though:rolleyes: I wanna veg some monsters of her:D

7. you got nice things goin on there. Im curious about your final yield. how much u think youll get or too soon to tell?

8. From which one?:D I am guessing only 2-3 from my first OG and Burmese Kush... and then 3+ from the others... the extra veg time really pack on the weight. Plus the White Widow Scrog'ed will be nice...

Not sure about my Sour AK I have in there, she just keeps stretching and doesn't wanna flower... I rushed the first 6 into the tent though:rolleyes:

I just added OG#4 two days ago, she vegged over a month, and the next few in the tent will veg 5-7 weeks or so.. Should get a minimum of 4oz from each, I have some solid strains, and a little more experience in growing them.

I am really having a hard time picking up, while I have a tent on the verge of harvest:mad:

9. What are the odds that both my TDS meter and pH meter would shit the bed, on the same day... very slim, which means I just realized it on the same day:( Sigh.... explains my unexplained problems I have been having... Learned my lesson and got two replacement meters for free:D Now maybe my Super Lemon Haze I have in a Bubble Bucket will start growing:confused::rolleyes::cool:

My 1st OG and Burmese Kush are frosting up nicely though... My heart really isn't into my first round as much as it is the kiddie's I have vegging now... I wish I never took a 1-2 month break from growing (my excuse for f'in up) :)

10. Hey guys, feeling much better about the grow today.... I had everything ready in anticipation for lights on, the girls are lookin good and now it is time to kick back and relax for the rest of the evening!

The first pic is an overview of the entire garden. Today was the day when you open it up, and it just looks like everything got huge overnight, well, collectively at least:rolleyes:

I only had to plain water two girls today, OG#2(ugly-not shown) and my White Widow, Scrogged(pics 2,3).

WW is pics 2-3, 44 days of 12/12 with 27 days from seed. 11 more days apparently until harvest, I say more. That screen is 16 inches wide, for reference.

Pic #4 is OG @ 56 days of 12/12, with 26 days from seed. 14 more days until harvest, which seems about right.. She is such a nice producer, even when she's not treated the nicest:smoke:

OG will be a regular in my garden, unlike her cousin the Burmese Kush, which, as you can see in the fifth picture, is not nearly as nice as OG, even though she is a healthier plant.

The BK is @ 49 days of 12/12, with 37 days from seed (shit)... she should be ready in 4 days... still looking like clear trichomes to me though:confused:

I took clones from OG and BK, so it accounts for some of the extra time in veg.

On a side note: I began adding 2mls of CaMg to every plain watering. I am using tap water as my base and it only has a ppm of 90. Adding the 2mls of CaMg brings it right to around 180, which falls within the guidelines. I have a really good feeling about this:hello::hello::cool:

Attached Files:

11. Looking yummy Budz:). For my current grow when I switch to 12/12 I will continue to use my MH bulb for the first 10 days to keep stretch to a minimum. My last grow the White Skunks I was growing took a long time to flower after the 12/12 switch, and in the mean time they stretched like a mother f-er. Something to think about when dealing with slow maturing strains.

12. My next light is going to be a 500 watt Spectra LED....I hope to be able to run that by itself, but knowing me, I will end up trying to get the HPS and the LED in there:rolleyes::D

Thanks for the heads up though, much appreciated... I was thinking it had something to do with it being a freebie and a new strain.. but in its description it says it shouldn't stretch like the sour diesel.

There are a few other factors that coulda played a roll... low pH that lead to a phosphorus deficiency (the only one I saw), being transplanted into Ocean Forest and put into 12/12 on the same day(high nitrogen in the soil), & getting fed CaMg too early (even more nitrogen).... all that nitrogen with no phosphorus... annnnnd I had it crowded at first so she had no where to go but UP for light..

Its all in the process though, right?:D:confused::p

13. plants look good..i had my ph gear take a shitter too..drove me fuckin' nuts...but makes ya feel better ....i grew out barneys lsd and thought it was pretty sweet ...good head high..salad bowl it with some mellow indica..just right:smoke:

[​IMG]

3 plus 1 ounce main kolas...whole plant turned kola..nice pheno of the strain..smell and taste are different:rolleyes:..gonna bust out some of that now after 8 month cure and see what she can do:wave:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. damn man looking great! Im in a similar setup with a 400w though. I couldnt imagine the heat id get off of a 1000w. Ill be watching and hopefully learning something. Keep it up

15. #35 Buddz 83, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    Hey Deac:wave: Yeahh I loved the LSD my first time around... a shift in light schedule caused a hermie towards the end of the cycle, so I germed a couple of her seeds as a test... I have access to the original strain if things don't work out.

I can't wait until I have enough to have an 8 month cure:(:):smoke:

My temps are actually sometimes on the verge of being too cold now, believe it or not...

Keep the vents closed, I used aluminum foil tape, the expensive stuff... worth every $.01, use one piece of 4" ducting as a passive intake.

Use a 6", 450cfm+ inline fan, pulling through a 6" filter, pushing through a sealed hood, somewhere not connected to the adjacent room...

I am @ 78-79 with the adjacent room @73

Good Luck!:hello::wave:

16. Hey Buddz
    They look really nice, those buds are so huge! In your 4th and 5th pic, did you trimed some leafs? Seems like a dummy question but I am really curious...

17. What up Optima? yeahh I pull any extremely unhealthy fan leaves, if they were blocking any major bud sites especially..but the OG is at the point now where the leaves are dropping.. getting close! I think they look empty in the middle, more so because of the way I topped the plant, and the amount of stretch they both had after switching the lights.

I never pull a healthy fan leaf...and never use scissors. If they can't easily be pulled off by hand, they should stay on the plant IMO:smoke:

Also, my first two girl had more issues than the rest of my ladies, which lead to more sick leaves:devious:... pH issues are the worst! But I am feelin the groove again:metal:

Went down to visit the in-laws a couple hours away today, got home to find out that I did not have ANY watering to do! woooohoooo:hello::yay::hello:

So I had to take my old(6 month) 4 inch carbon filter I had down in the very humid basement. It should have plenty of life left in it, but when I hooked it up, its letting out a strong smell of paint??? There is no open paint in the basement, the filter was in a box (next time I will put it in a plastic bag), but I am wondering if/when the damn smell is going to dissipate?

Is there anything I can do to speed the process??

18. Nice thread, glad I came across it. I'm interested in seeing the SLH as I'm running a couple of those in veg now. Got any pics of her/them?

19. Glad to have ya! Its funny you ask, I have one SLH in a bubble bucket (my 1st-a test) and she has not quite hit her stride yet... so I just dropped another seed this morning to grow in soil, while I wait for the other to get movin.:poke::bolt:

20. tasty lookin buds, im definitely watchin this from now on.