Tent design question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bgibs, Apr 5, 2016.

1. So I'm really bummed out right now and I'm thinking that I may have messed up with my tent equipment. I am using a 4 x 2 x 5 tent and I bought a filter which is at least two feet long and my light is at least two feet long as well. I do not know how my fan filter and light will all fit along the top. It is a 6 inch filter and fan but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to fit.

2. I see a lot of folks put their fan on the outside if that helps, and some put the filter in the floor of the tent, I know that cuts into floor space though

3. 4' wide and 2' deep by 5' tall right? If u bought a decent fan that will move adequate air, a space as small as that will be more than able to move the heat out of the tent even if they are not hooked light to fan to filter. Squeeze them in there how ever they fit and work with what u got. Another option is to place the filter outside of the tent, not the most ideal but work with u got I always say.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Put it outside same stupid thing I did another option I found was upside vertical built a stand in the corner for it inside that was best option didn't like that and started pushing the air through instead

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I told Amazon that the product came damaged and they gave me half of what I paid and let me keep it. I ordered the ipower 6 in carbon filter and will use the same 6 in inline fan. The new filter is less than half the size of the old one.