Tense moment at the dispensary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LAMedicate, Dec 27, 2013.

1. I feel like I helped diffuse a possible situation today at the club. I had just bought a couple grams and was walking out of the bud room to the waiting room when I see this guy that looked possibly homeless (didn't look like a complete bum but pretty bad). He was in the waiting room and trying to get them to let him in without a card! They kept telling him no and he kept saying that he had mental problems and weed was all that calmed him down and that he had "10 dollars" and needed help. They explained to him that he needed a doctors recommendation and he said he didn't have insurance or some shit (don't think he knows how the system really works lol).

So I'm watchin the situation and after a couple minutes the dude stops asking to buy bud and asked if they could just give him a hit! Omg at that point I almost cracked up but I felt bad so I pulled out my bud and told the guy id get him high really quickly if he promised to leave and not come back. He agreed and the dispensary workers took us to a back room real quick and we power smoked a couple bowls (one of the bud tenders smoked too lol). Then the guy just goes ahhhh much better and leaves.

Tldr diffused a possible violent homeless situation by giving the guy a couple hits

2. undercover cop

3. I wouldn't want to risk my business because of some bum ... I think you handled the situation well tho op

4. Ya that's why they didn't let him in. A 10 sac isn't worth it lol.

5. I thought that for a second too but I don't think so. The way this guy was going about it made me think he wasn't a narc because he was trying to make the people either feel bad for him or get scared by him lol. I feel like if a cop did that he'd try and tempt them with the money aspect of things.

6. #6 Birdlives, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    As insensitive as this sounds, you can't give in to a homeless/mentally ill person's wims.
    I'm almost positive that because this worked for him this one time, he'll be back again pulling the same stunt because if it worked once, it can work again for him. Of course he'd agree not to come back, it doesn't really matter to you if he does or doesn't because you don't own the place, but it is kind of like how if you feed a wild animal, it will come back to the place where food bearing humans gather.

7. [quote name="LAMedicate" post="19238405" timestamp="1388177165"]I thought that for a second too but I don't think so. The way this guy was going about it made me think he wasn't a narc because he was trying to make the people either feel bad for him or get scared by him lol. I feel like if a cop did that he'd try and tempt them with the money aspect of things.[/quote] Thats true , but cops are goons nowadays .. At my old highschool , which my homie goes to still has a few narcs & they already found out a "deaf kid" was a narc .. Sure enough "the kid" doesnt attend that school anymore . Those cops are hongry to arrest some small time highschool dealers

Shit is fucked, cops are pussies, go after the low risk shit instead of dealing with the real problems.

9. Ya that's true. This dispensary should get more security, at other ones I go to they would have told the guy to get the fuck out or they'll kick his face in

10. [quote name="Finger My Urethra" post="19238521" timestamp="1388178624"]Shit is fucked, cops are pussies, go after the low risk shit instead of dealing with the real problems.[/quote] Ya foreal . I wish i was lying , but sadly im not.. Fuckin goon cops :gone:

11. haha i remember being at a spot few years back and some raggety homeless dude walked in with his card and was talking to the budtender and goes "maan, i just found a stash of cans and bottles behind a bar man, hook me up with that kush because i got paaaid!" that cracked everyone up, good laugh.

12.  lol man thats what  fucking pig cops do ..... Pig will say their fav smoked bacon line of  "I cant help you until *YOU* help me so I can help you, ROFL, just so much bullshiting you to get a confession

Could be a Fed. They're all up in these dispensary shit now these days wouldnt surprise me its a sting so they could bust the place. Or your dispensary was #5 out of #xx he pulls this shit everyday. ok, I see this one guy every week standing the fuck around bumming smokes from people coming out of the store he makes almost a pack a day! lol

13. Hahaha fuck ya you see funny shit in dispensaries I also once saw a Hispanic dude come in that didn't speak English just holding up a 20 dollar bill and asking "mota? Mota???". The people tried tellin him that he could only buy mota if he had a card but soon gave up and were just like NO MOTA and pointed to the door

14. The store should have called the police.

15. Yeah they should've

16. Lol I hope that's a joke

17. Lol I like the story about the hispanic coming in going mota?mota? I wish I saw that in person.

How fucking cool is that?^^^^ NOT

19. Jesus I wanna go to a dispensary and say I have 200 what can I get

20. not a joke, here in CO that would have been the proper thing to do, in fact ive seen it done and the police simply took the guy away and wished the owners and patients a good day, so... fuck off.