Tennessee

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoned4sure003, Jan 28, 2020.

1. While it's always great to hear any progress towards legalization, these arbitrary limits they keep trying to push are completely moronic. If you want to make it so people can only buy a half ounce of weed, go ahead and make it so you can only buy a 12 pack of beer. What's that? It's fucking stupid? Yep! It is. In practice it probably wouldn't matter that much but it's the principle and when you're talking about laws then the principle behind it better be solid.

2. PROGRESS...........not perfection....:love-m3j::passtheshit:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It would be nice to see that pass for a lot of reasons but I’m sure they won’t allow growing. I’m still glad to see the progress and hopefully growing will come in time. Good luck Tennessee.

4. Tennessee isn’t going to go recreational any time soon. The bill was proposed by a senator out of Memphis, which is one of the few if not the only democratic strongholds in the state. The rest of the state is dominated by a strong conservative base which isn’t going to allow such evil to hurt their poor children. They dangle some bs bill like this every year or so, act like they might do something, and then he bill is either killed or punted into the future by sighting the need for more research.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. after 50 years of NIDA harm research you'd think they could have found it by now... it is a joke @ this point and a money grab for plants

• Like Like x 1
  6. I highly suggest to the OP to smoke a thai stick made from pure indica.

This is my opinion on legalization: certain states will always have a majority politicians that are against legalizing ganja. But if the US congress passes a law legalizing marijuana, many conservative state level politicians would be far more likely to support legalization, even if it was against thier personal preferences.

• Like Like x 1