Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee pricing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUD- Not Buddy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Ok so I'm gonna be in tennessee this june, in the tri-cities area. (piney flatts) and I need to know how much you guys are paying for dank there. thanks, peace.

2. SWIM is moving to the Tri-Cities early august. Some poeple SWIM know's online that live there say 40/ eighth of haze and 35 for kush. But they didn't post pics so their definition of haze and kush might be difference from Florida's. Though SWIM plans on bringing miamis finest during the move.

3. I honestly don't know, I have no real sense of how much what should cost because I don't buy weed. I cut out the middle man and grow my own. Most weed around here sucks anyway...

4. #4 ithofbubbles, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Tennesee prices are usualy around 20$ per 1.5-2.0

5. you my friend are sooo wrong. tennessee has some of the best weed around. we're the number 2 producer of ganja in thr country and the dank is EVERYWHERE. dont hate on tennessee ganja just because your hook up sucks... :rolleyes:

6. yo dude i live in tn...kingsport area...rlly close to where u r movin...i have rlly good straight up hookups for around here...u usually end up payin 20 to 30 a gram on real dank....but my dude gets it to me for 40 an eighth and 80 a quarter...if u need anything else man just hit me up....if ur down here for good hit me up:smoke:

7. In Nashville, for me its: 20/g, 60/eighth, for dank.