Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buickboy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Looks good. Sorry to open this back up but I live in Knoxville and there's plenty of good bud around here and 100 a q is wayyy too expensive.

2. Yes 100 a q someone got over on u

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. This thread died

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Obvious cop is obvious

5. How many of u have actually hooked up with someone off of here cuz I keep getting inboxed messages asking for stuff

6. Don't do it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm not. I was just wondering if u was the only one

8. Report that chit, we take Hook up requests very seriously here.

9. Who do I report it to?

10. It goes into a report queue. On a computer the report button is to the lower left of a PM, not sure where/how on the App.

Any input Blades?
    :smoke:

11. I get about 2 messages a damn week

Knock 'em out. If you can't see how to report, send a mod a PM.

This is neither Connect City, nor Set up a Blade City. Zero tolerance for hook ups.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Same goes for people inboxing you trying to hook you up? I used to get a few of those here and there. Never asked to be hooked up though. If you can't find weed anywhere in this country, you're not trying hard enough lol.

14. Absolutely.
    :smoke:

15. I live in morristown, an hour away from knox and its not to hard to find bud around here, i think. Jeff highschool got me all the connects i need lol.If one of my dudes dont have it , for sure one other does and if not, you can find bud easy in sieveiville

16. [​IMG]
    LOL
    BNW

17. Go out to Lincoln Holmes if you want some green. You will have no prob finding it there.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll have to check it out. Thanks man

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. man if u paying over 75 a quarter in tn u getting ripped too many growers around here been here my whole life....