Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buickboy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. they were really dense nugs with a touch of purple through them most mainly green i think it tasted like sweet/almost minty/chocolate flavor on some hits

2. I've never had them but teeth sound like door banging ass nugetry PDT pics if you can please

3. They not teeth

4. Cause of my stupid ass phone ill post a again "I've never had it it sounds like some banging ass nugetry please post pics lol

5. Kinda sounds like the"headband/haze" i had but the big nugs didn't have any purple but there were some all purple little nugs in the bag

6. yeah man bout all i can find in Tn is some Mr. nice guy or some blue dream but its all dank so cant really complain.

7. I've never had mr nice but ive had sour diesal,la confidential,headband,super headiez,blueberry, so on and so forth

8. Yeah i get some pretty great weed out west in Tn.

I pay good prices also 50/8th of dank, 100 a q.

Recently i picked up some stuff that looked like some mid but smelled and smokes like fire ass shit. lol.

I still like pretty weed haha

9. Where you from in tn

10. crypler you sound sketchy to me lmao

11. might be middle quality dank... but its not mids.

still some dank bro

12. isn't it funny how paranoid people are on gc I've looked at certain posts and thought the same thing but i guess that's what happens when get a bunch of stoners together lol

13. so did any of you hit up memphis in may this year. I know there was a nice smell in the air while i was there on Friday and Sunday.

14. I live in Knoxville, and have had a hard time getting a connection. Recently I met some really cool people that go to UT, and long story short, they gave me a couple of clones and I have set up my own garden. Still dry and looking until my girls are grown, but this is actually pretty fun!

15. Looks decentttttttttt

16. #76 Tennessee Kush, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    yeah i usually pay 100 a q for good and then when you cant find any good you gotta go back to that reg :cry:  hate that shit but hell of alot cheeper.

17. I'm in Nashville. Lots of real good going around and lots of real junk

Who the fuck these fools think they are charging $20 a gram up to $75 1/8th. I miss the days of the $75 1/4oz of dank....

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sour diesel from Nashville. Straight killer.
    Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. #79 reowin, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    bla bla blacksheep

20. I'm from Antioch & I can't find any sour diesel to save my life!!

Sent from my iPhone