Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buickboy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Looks good really dense kinda looks like some hb

2. Would like to post some pics but have galaxy and can't figureout how not really technically sound lol

3. Which Galaxy?

4. Its a galaxy s2

5. I've had some similar stuff looked amazing the smell was ok kinda piney but the o that i bought was all nice nug no shake at all

6. Got some headband/haze and some blue dream both good but the haze band is better trying to post pics

7. Thank god i live Cali. Kingdom of dank.

8. I feel you I would love live over there just expensive and my cousin said not allot jobs . I get allot bud from Cali if you no what I mean it blows me away! Seems like it keeps getting better and better.

9. Yeah seems like all around comes from " cali " but all tasty and good

10. Where you comment it should have attachments then just add the pic

11. Some fire headband

ForumRunner_20130501_213453.png

12. Nice sour d

Attached Files:

13. Supposed to be green crack but every pic I've seen doesn't look like it

Attached Files:

14. But every pheno is diff

15. Always wanted to try Headband had it offered once to me they were asking stupid amount $30 a gram I passed on it.

16. Its good not my favorite i like it better than sour d the headband has a really strong stink your house out skunk smell

17. im smoking on the same sour d i get that same kind alot im close to the grower of the sour d gonig around

ive had some girl scout cookies recently also

18. Yeah i like that sour d just can't seem to get a decent price on it

19. Cool good luck with that

20. How are those girl scout cookies