Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee pick up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by buickboy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Must not be many people in the TN area orrr just shy?
    New-ish to Knoxville. Moved here in Feb from Morristown. Back in Mo-town we could get what we want when we wanted it. Then the city turned to pills. Had one connect in Knox that just vanished on me, and went to another that my mom deals with, so i've never met the guy.

2. Nice man, PA Here.

3. [quote name='"Orjams"']Must not be many people in the TN area orrr just shy?
    New-ish to Knoxville. Moved here in Feb from Morristown. Back in Mo-town we could get what we want when we wanted it. Then the city turned to pills. Had one connect in Knox that just vanished on me, and went to another that my mom deals with, so i've never met the guy.[/quote]

Man I am glad people are still looking at my older thread! But yea when I first moved here it was like next to impossible to find bud and now it is little easer but constant quality still big issue! I am huge indica fan it is super rare for me to find.

4. Man been forgetting to up load my bud I just had a HP pickup not to long ago but forgot to take photo of it .

Attached Files:

5. Got zip of some suppostly Blackberry kush wish got more of this stuff amazing!

Attached Files:

6. Nice man, looks yummy :smoking:

Got a half of some kush the other day, smells REALLY fruity. This pic doesn't do this 3g nug justice though.

Attached Files:

7. Look preety good man what area did you get it from?

8. Around Memphis ;)

9. Some new stuff I believe its outdoor grown.

Attached Files:

10. Picked up a Q of this today in nashville. Its hard to see and it looks small lol but i have big hands.. its pretty good

ForumRunner_20130329_163506.png

11. I picked up Qp of this early morning . Happy 4/20 !

Attached Files:

12. #32 reowin, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  13. Double post

14. nice man. Just south of ya on the bama tn border. Whatcha got planned today with that yummy nug haha

15. Just chilling with friends and smoking whole bunch of dank ! Did you get any bud for 4/20?

16. sweet. yeah i got my usual stash just blazing on that. headed into town now to register for giveaways at the head shop

17. Cumberland glass is giving away $600 glass piece .

18. Pick up Qp this afternoon.

Attached Files:

19. Got some new stuff this is second best strand I have got this year besides Blackberry kush. Best photo I have.

Attached Files: