Tennessee Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Loonygoon, Jan 21, 2014.

I'm fairly new here myself, but I suspect posts like this are frowned upon. At best you'll be taken for an extreme noob, at worst, a narc.

2. I understand... But i come from Cali, I had my medical card and used to get bud on the reg and I moved out here and nothing...

3. So how do I get bud around clarksville?

LOL

5. Wasup bro

6. Lincoln Homes, G! :laughing:

If you're looking for a dealer on the site though, don't hold your breath. Hook-ups are against the rules, and most of us are little smarter than to do that anyhow ;)

I would honestly consider moving back to TN if they legalized medical before KY. Who knows, maybe they'll want to get ahead of the pack on something (you know, besides violent crime). Not holding my breath on it, but I'll post some good articles around for what it's worth.

7. #27 thebeaver50, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  8. Marijuana is de-criminalize'd in mississippi and courts in tuscaloosa are complain'ng about be'ng cover'd up with petty possession cases, has anyone heard that obama is gonna approve the legalize'ng hemp stipulation in the farm bill ??

9. #30 Loonygoon, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    lol im in the bricks right now, i was gone fuck wit dude but he act like police, 2 shaky 4 me

10. Man norml tn has been posting alot of positive stuff these past few weeks for atleast mmj. We'll see what happens. I'm for some reason very optimistic about it.

There is certainly a different atmosphere than in the past.  It may not be this year, but if several more states join the full legalization bandwagon this year, and Colorado and Washington don't implode, it is going to be hard for people to argue much against it.

Keep on fighting the good fight!

12. I called my local representatives to tell them I wouldn't vote for them if they didn't vote in favor of this. Trying to spread the word too. Anybody here from the Memphis area? I'm new here so I don't know many people, my dude I go through just got busted so I haven't had any in over a week. Considering smoking resin because I can't sleep, it sucks. I feel like a teenager again

13. I feel your pain. In a similar situation here.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

14. I'm in the far northeast tip of tn right by the nc and va border.

Hello Neighbor! im from across the mountain in nc .

16. You near Boone?

17. #38 thebeaver50, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

im about an hour east of boone in the foothills Between Hickory and Morganton .

we are moving to Colorado within the next week or so as soon as this storm passes . We are Excited . Never been off the east coast :)

18. think this is my 1st time ever feeling jealous lmao enjoy bro

im very lucky .we(wifie and I)are actually at a point in our life where we have no tie downs . No house payment , no car payment , not in debt for anything credit cards ,I have no child support payments , nothing. we are Just renting an apartment in a small very small southern town and lease has been up for years . My wife has always wanted to live somewhere different but we never jumped . The last  10+ years this local town was hit hard and there are very few employment opportunity's here .

We have been planning this trip since Colorado legalized in 2012 . Have considered a lot of different areas but I think the wife likes the Colorado springs area ...between Denver and pueblo .