Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tennessee Buds 2: Purp + DANK no name. PICS

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RobbieMc92, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 RobbieMc92, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
    Hello everybody. Just picked this stuff up this weekend. Didnt get to take pictures of the full half o, but here's whats left of it...leave me some comments and let me know what yall think about them.
    Here's some reallyyy good lookin purp that got me stoned after just one bowl...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's whats left over from the half. It was a really headdy high and reminds me of a much milder train wreck type of high. its about 2g with the purple nugg included..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We've got some killer green rollin through the TN area right now, and its pretty reasonably price wise too. I got the half for $195

2. BUMP... these buds needd to be seeeennn:smoke:

3. looks nice man

4. Nice that looks like a good pick up. How long was the high?

5. it was a good hour and a half i'd say