The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tenn dog shooting verdict is in!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Report Clears Officer In Dog Shooting
    An independent report on the New Year's Day shooting of a family dog during a police stop in Cookeville was released Wednesday.

The report was issued by Chief Mary Ann Viverette of the Gaithersburg, Maryland police force at the request of the Cookeville police.

She found that Cookeville Officer Eric Hall followed proper police procedures during the incident.

Hall shot the dog belonging to the James Smoak family after he jumped out of the car.

The family was pulled over after the Tennessee Highway Patrol got word their car may have been involved in a robbery.

Chief Viverette placed much of the blame for the shooting on dispatchers with the THP for putting out the false call.

Cookeville police hope to finish their investigation in the next couple of days.

Officer Hall remains on administrative duty.

2. that is such bullshit. that cocky faggot of a policeman shot that do for no damed reason. he should be shot

3. That man has some pull in the PD. Those people aren't going to give up that easy I hope.

I don't think shooting the policeman is a good idea.

2 wrongs never make a right!

4. Correct!

And that word..... faggot.

It is offensive to me. I'm not saying you can't use the word, but just keep in mind it's not a very nice word to use at all in the context you just did.

5. your right but i mean that police officer is not a good guy. i just got carried away.

Grasscity Deals Near You