Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tenessee

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Dec 27, 2002.

1. I just tooka quiz at Encarta about the different states. The best question was "what state now known as the Volunteer state was originally call the the Hogs and Hominy State?"

Hogs and Hominy State, ROFLMAO!

But I could have sworn the right answer should have been Oklahoma or Arkansas!

2. Yeah, it shoulda been Arkansas. It wasn't a spelling quiz, huh? ;)

3. Yea that sounds about right... LOL

I agree it should have been arkansas

4. it's called that because of the many non-profit organizations that pay shit for your work...making you appear as if you were volunteering your time.

Lots of volunteer organizations there too.

I was there once.

Or maybe twice :confused:

5. god bless america

6. oh yeah how bout them hogs...*not sarcasm and monotone emotionlessness of it all*

the biggest fucking problem is goddamned houston nutt wont change his fucking game plan to adapt...he sticks with the fucking game plan whether its working or NOT!!

RARRR

we coulda been contenders.