Ten Foot Tall Plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Duke_of_Paduka, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Anyone Know what I have here ?

Attached Files:

2. What a beautiful hairy bitch she is. For sure sativa dominate. Probably has some haze in her somewhere. Haze will get huge outdoors and indoors its almost impossible to tame her down without a screen. Great job. She is gorgeous. tc gm714

3. a fukin beauty m8

like gm714 says its deff sativa dom, normaly only see leaves that thin on s,e asain plants which is the main strains used for haze.

it wud b nice to see a shot of the whole plant to see the shape of it, it seems to b tryin to throw up a main cola which is not a common trait in se plants, thats more of a swazi or mex trait so like gm714 im also guessin a cross.

been in flower a while has it lol?

4. Thats the shit im talkin about :D
    Nice plant u got there, thats gonna be a lot of bud :D
    got any more pics?
    CWL

5. She was so top heavy that even a bean pole couldn't hold her up. The cola looks to be about 12 inches.We had alot of rain and the pics were taken just before l cut her down. She's dryin' now. So my question is what was it ? I germinared it in February and harvested late October. Thats a long growing season around here.

6. Here? I am from Michigan. But I don't know where your here is. So about 4 years ago we had a snow storm in the first few days of March but if you start indoors you can get stuff into the ground in late April we have floods happen are in the Middle of April which killed a small crop. Harvest Late October. But it rains tons in the fall so i'm always running risk of bud Mold.