Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Temporary Lunch Room

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Apr 4, 2004.

1. OUCH! Good luck at the vet. With cuts like that, you have to watch out for infection.

Let us know how he is!

2. beautiful pics bud!

i love the island. me and a buddy were planning on having a little day trip over to naniamo the other week, but ya know, stml.. we ended up playing some playstation on my couch :p

but man! im loving today, you guys have it nice over there too right now id think.

Not sure if youve heard of it, but im sure you ferry in to the mainland pretty often, I live in Tsawwassen, the little ferry town right by the border.

3. Frikking beautiful. Im sure there are tons of us that are jealous. You always have to appreciate it while its there. :)

4. nice pics unoit, i have an uncle and an aunt who live in Victoria, and I am always amazed when i go out there, its so nice

5. HIGH All, yes been there adamBC....maybe like 20 yrs ago *LOL* first time O.F.F.F. the Island in 15 yrs was last year when we went to Houston BC.....so many things to see and do.

Oh yes IceCreamKidd we do appreciate what we have here.....ludachris yes Victroria is a beutie of a City...so many women I had whiplash....some of you might remember us staying there for 7 months.

Edit: Tucker faired well at the Vets...and All is well.