Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Temperature of urine sample.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackIce, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're welcome sweetie. Time for your nap now.

2. what was the question again? i was too entertained by afd's posts :D
    and keep the piss at 36.6 C

3. You're really good at using irrelevant points to fight your battles. I'm an "ignorant" "sorry excuse for a human" who needs a "nap".
    You're the one taping warm water to yourself. 'Nuff said.

4. Haha, thank you.

As for BlackIce, this thread is going no where, it'll be closed soon enough, it turned into you bashing everyone.

-AFD

5. #25 BlackIce, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008

Just to show how stupid AimedForDeath is.

Need I say more?
    I'm just trying to get some simple answers, but fuckheads who can't properly read keep fucking things up.

Granted, there have been some helpful posters, but most was just AFD spamming.

6. Good good, go ahead, keep bashing me. Set yourself up for the ban.
    -AFD

7. Ad hominem attacks are not necessary.

8. ...you quoted yourself.

9. hahaha. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. He tried saying I was stupid, yet he quoted himself? Come on now.

-AFD

10. To give you a chance to reread what you obviously misread.

SERIOUSLY, why the fuck can't you people just post informative stuff, or just don't post at all.

11. It seems like someone has some hostility against me.
    Love you too buddy.

Becuase, you're being dumb by keeping some water under you're nutsack, I mean who the fuck does that?

I have done nothing to offend you. I'm just wondering why you're being such a fool.

Quit replying to me, and i'll quit posting in you're thread.

-AFD

12. proper temperature range is 94-100 degrees :p

13. No, I read it just fine, thank you. It's just more fun to berate you.

14. I'm trying to make sure it's going to stay at the right temperature. It's better to know shit like that before hand.

Understand now?

15. I'm recovering from a drug fueled night so I will deal with this later. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.