Temperature in grown box

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Aug 19, 2017.

1. i hate to say it but really your only options are to either cool the garage (insanely expensive and not efficient at all) .. or bring the box inside where the temps are ~75 or whatever u set your indoor thermostat to.

those plants arent going to do well at all in temps that high

2. I live in an older house so I have a swamp cooler.. But I'm hoping it's going to start cooling down here in Cali butlast year it was hot during holloween. So bringing it inside might be my only option

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. i'd start googling indoor grow cabinets/closets and see if there's a design you think you could make

4. I seen a mini tower oscillating fan with a "cool" option for 30$ at target. Or something similar might help right? Or an indoor swamp cooler for the imidiate area?

5. no.. neither will do what you need it to do .. the "cool" option almost definitely doesnt actually push cooler air out, and swamp coolers are going to add so much humidity to the air that you're looking at mold in particular, as well as a whole shit ton of bugs/insects that wouldnt have been around in lower humidity.. the plant doesnt like extreme high humidity either .. other than seedling stage

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the hope. I started the seedlings already and need to figure out my Heat problem.