Temp Question. For people that know about indoor growing.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stoner777, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Guys i am using a ezcool 6 in my closet grow. I have a 6 inch cyclone fan which is great. What i need to know is how much can your temps fluctuate and you be ok. I live in a tiny house and when my monitor heat kicks on it is blowing reallyhot air and of course eventually my temps will rise cause my cyclone sucks that warm air all the way thru my little house. My whole house can be walk in a circle thru each room and you end up back in the living room. Im having to close the one bedroom off and it stays about 50. they seem to doo good that way, but i was thnking about about a bug proof intake in the floor pullin cool air that way, close the one that goes to the inside of the house, then i could open all rooms and let my heat run normally, right? sorry its so long and i know some people wont answer because of the length of the thread and thats ok. Thanks too the ones who do

2. I would put an intake in the floor, its a little risky though, because too cold of intake temps, unless mixed with the warm air pretty fast, can hurt your girls.