temp/humidity

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blagger, Dec 30, 2013.

1. what is ideal temp\\humidity im drying in grow tent and dont want mould is intake fan anyhelp?

2. I had a hell of a time keepin my temps at about 70 degs and I shot for 45% rh but not in my grow closet because I used closet after harvest to see what would happen if I didn't harvest the bottom crappy buds and tried to continue their growth.

I got about 20% dry weight from the original wet weight so I think it may have dried and mostly cured correctly, Should be lots eaiser to control temp and RH in your grow tent...and btw...don't dry weed in your linen closet if your wife has access to a cast iron frying pan

3. how i keep humidity down?

4. my tent in bedroom wife not happy (dont smoke)lol

5. My natural humidity was 25-35% so I let the plants raise the humidity in the linen closet to about 50% and then opened closet door as needed to control it....not really practical for most ppl but I can't work until I have some health probs resolved so I had all the time in the world to play with them.

6. cool also bro smell?i hung up last night ahter 7 hours of bloody trimming when will it start to smell like weed?

7. Mine did right away with a bit of a "greenish generic" plant smell and a lemon/fuel smell...might have been the strain ( sweet tooth auto ) but the smell wasn't overpowering from 2 plants.

8. ok bro tnx :smoke: