Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Temp Agency Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ToosHaeCatalonia, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hey guys, so I applied to a temp agency over a week ago. I still haven't heard anything on a job yet, but I know that they drug test the only problem is, I have absolutely no idea when they will. Can anyone help me out? Do they not drug test until they find you a job and the company requires it or...? Haven't been able to smoke in a week and a half and before that over a month. This sucks

2. just relax and drink some tea

3. Haha i really do need to relax that's for sure especially with not being able to find a job or anything BUT it would be nice to know at least how long I have to wait until i can smoke

4. i hear ya man. call them up and talk to em, see if you can get something set up. i know its hard, im getting smoke blown all around me a lot, but just remember you don't need mj, and that it will be worth it once you get that cashflow. 

5. Honestly, I've worked at a few temp agencies before and they made it a point to let me know they drug tested. (They never did).

If they drug tested they would never get any workers, a logic temp workers are just people trying to get some drugs, pay their bills, get a tank of gas, get some spending money etc.

Some temp jobs lead to great jobs though.

6. Do you have like $35? If so go buy fake urine with uric acid and keep that shit in your sock. If you don't have $35, but you have a clean friend, look up the substitution method on Google, basically use your friend's piss. Seriously, not that hard when you put your mind to it. If you can't get $35 and have a dirty friend see if you can donate plasma, as long as you can take a 17-gauge needle in the bend of your arm you'll probably make a little over $35 in two visits, go buy some fake piss and work from there.

Good luck OP!

7. Im just inputing my thought on Temp Agencies

Try to boycott them at all costs, they represent enslavement and dont recognize you for a citizen of a free and lawful country where there are rules and standards that should be followed. Their is no respect for the worker and complete disregard of stability. 

I went in to apply for a job one day at a temp agency and I didn't even get past the interview session, for after hearing them firing people on the phone and telling them that they have no work for the worker just after he was employed the week before was very dissapointing to hear.

8. So should i just call them and ask them when they drug test? Or try and set something up? Idk that just sounds weird

9. #9 Almores, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    I think with a week and a half you'd be pretty good unless you're a heavy hitter. Either way, while I don't know the process for temp agencies, I did have a DT for a job and they gave me 2 days notice to do it. They'd probably have to give you a timeframe to work with, especially if it's off-site (which I'm pretty sure it will be). I wouldn't call them, only because I'm paranoid about that kind of stuff.

If they haven't contacted you, then maybe they decided not to bring you on? I don't know how temp agencies, but that's how it works for jobs. If they don't want you, they email you or don't contact at all.