Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Telling THC percentage using your senses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I live in the southeast so weed tech isnt as advanced as some other places. so, imagine you have a dime thats wrapped in cellophane and has been inside a bookbag or a jar or something. Once you open what the wrapped weed is in, your nostrils are filled with a stench of skunk and catpiss. The nugs are covered in trichomes and gets you stoned. Based on that description, what woild you guess the THC percent would be around?

2. w/e the average thc content of cannabis is thats the amount i would guess

3. WHAT THE FUCK

4. Well, assuming its dank on nothing but smell alone, something like 8-18%.

5. average is like 15% so round there somewhere

6. unlock your third eye

7. between 5% and 21%
    There is no honest way of telling you this. I say this because even THC testing techniques are not regulated and can have some very different results from different labs for the same exact nug of weed.

8. Why don't you just fucking smoke it

9. Are you a moron