Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

telling stories

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Dec 27, 2010.

1. anyone find it impossible to do this high? Me and my friend were blazin in my car last night, driving around. I was trying to tell her about a funny story i had about one of my friends. It took me so long to finish. It went something like this:

Me: One time me and my friend went up to the Kealy (Baseball fields).....
    (me spacing out for a minute)
    Friend: And?... what happened?
    Me: Oh.. yeah so we went up there and i let him drive my car..........
    (spacing out forgetting where i am going with this convo)
    Friend: And what happened??

Haha, briefly put... it took me about 5-10 min to tell a really simple story. Anyone do this?

2. nah i dont do that. i just ramble alot, like most stoners do. whenever im high wich is almost always i tend o ramble alotta the time

3. When I'm telling the story it sounds amazing to me, but I usually get the "what the fuck was that" from my buddies.

4. This is me.

5. I can't do it if it's a funny story. Cause then I'll start giggling during the story, and it's just.. embarassing. haha

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8oNqc1vurM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Amanda Show - Totally Kyle - Radio Toaster[/ame]