Telling Quality of Molly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FuglyFungus, Oct 20, 2008.

1. #1 FuglyFungus, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    I just got 5 grams (about 45 doses) of molly. Its kind of a brown/sandy color. Then theres some cloudy but somewhat clear crystals. Does this tell me quality in anyway? Thanks.

Edit: As in, is the clear better than the brown or vice versa?

2. The second picture looks pretty much as good as mdma gets, pretty clear and a bit cloudy, tasting is a better indication of quality but you have to get used to the taste of good mdma before you can tell from the taste, and even then its hard. If it tastes really bitter then its probably good, if it tastes really bitter and has a bit of a chemically after taste then its a little less good. Best way of telling how good it is is to take a dose and see how you feel.

3. What he said ^^^

And 45 doses out of 5 grams? 0.1 Isn't exactly what I'd consider a 'dose', I'd say a dose is more 0.25-0.5g range.

4. I've had 100% mdma, and it is even lighter then the stuff in the 2nd picture. But yeah, thats what you are looking for

5. 0.1g is the general "dose" of mdma. Dose as being one "hit" or one pill. A molly filled gelcap will mos tlikely have 0.1g in it.

And out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the 5g?

6. yeah same, I just found some molly for an incredibly great price too....3.5gs for $165 :) :hello:

7. I envy you

8. I made all my doses 110 mg. Probably should have done 100 and got an extra $100 but I guess its too late.

Got it on the front for $600. Pricey. I know. Paying $13.33 is good but but when buying that much its a bit ridiculous. Its my only access to it and ill be making cash and doing it for free so I cant complain. Is it worth the risk? In my opinion, yes.

9. Shhhh, thats supposed to be a secret ;)

But yeah I hear ya, take what you can get. Im lookin at grabbin an 8-ball of molly, probly pay like 200-250 for it.

10. Dear god, you can get an ounce for £300 in england if you know where to look, why are prices so much higher in your neck of the woods.